Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women: Facial hair/ Goa Tees..What do you think?

Antonio??? how could you ask such a question... Facial hair is so out... went out w/ Capezios and Cavaricci's....lol...

the only types of guys who can get away w/ facial hair are blondes... they can sport light go-tees or a little dirt on their chin... dark guys cannot.... You're cute without facial hair... leave it BALD...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Originally posted by executress:

Antonio??? how could you ask such a question... Facial hair is so out... went out w/ Capezios and Cavaricci's....lol...

the only types of guys who can get away w/ facial hair are blondes... they can sport light go-tees or a little dirt on their chin... dark guys cannot.... You're cute without facial hair... leave it BALD...

What's funny and totally puzzling to me is that my hair is growing out blond.....Well not blond but really light. To the point you might ask why did I dye it?.....That light!!

Now what?....Well I've gotten 1 compliment so far by a guy (Best friend) so that doesn't

count.......And my mom saw me yesterday and said "Shave that shit off"!......I've always been clean cut.......I just wanted to be a little different......If I read more no's....It's coming off!!

I think facial hair is nice to LOOK at but I dont like it on anyone I date personally. I hate hkissing it b/c its like I get "hair burn" on my face. And thats icky..hair is a pretty site but to touch! cwm8.gif

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

Naaaah don't do that! Facial hair is not nice... I don't like GT either. Nicely shaved, soft clean... yummy smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif