Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fkornre

More like Over-abundance...its ridiculous out here now.

Problem isnt finding some...its finding some that is Really GOOD. Ill pay the extra $$ for it if its bangin. All the shit around here is the fucking same.

You're buying from a greedy dealer..... quality right now is the best it's been in a while

im staying away from it, my nose started bleeding randomly on a first date with a girl who doesnt do drugs......it took alot of sorrys to get a second date
you should get that checked... You may have extremely high blood pressure or a perforated septum... I'm only saying it because I think you said you didnt even do any lines in that post I saw somewhere...

the night before i put like 1.5 grams up there........i think caused i was drinking alcohol, it thinned my blood........thats what im hoping, i dont THAT much coke, so i would be surprised if i has a deviated septum...now like three days later my nose seems fine......now im worried

if you do so much coke in one sitting - you may just pop a capillary...it will bleed like hell even though it is tiny.

Other than that I wouldn’t worry….unless by saying “I don’t do it much†you mean to say that you do ‘only’ an 8ball a week. LOL

if you do so much coke in one sitting - you may just pop a capillary...it will bleed like hell even though it is tiny.

Other than that I wouldn’t worry….unless by saying “I don’t do it much†you mean to say that you do ‘only’ an 8ball a week. LOL

damn u.........

ive done maybe 5 grams this whole year....

now base on the other hand......lol