Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend @ Avalon

djricknaples

It's been a fun summer but unfortuneately with Labor Day Weekend coming up it marks the end of the summer 2004. This summer brought some of the biggest DJ's in the world to Boston including Tiesto, Sasha, Oakey, Digweed and closing out the summer...Deep Dish this Friday night.

I suggest everyone to log onto Radio One and listen to the Essential Mix from last weeekend which featured Deep Dish Live from Creamfields....SICK MIX. They are going to kill Avalon on Friday. I cant wait.

This Saturday i'll be joined by monthly resident DJ Manolo for TEASE Saturday's. This summer at Tease we've had some great nights and some not so great nights but im really looking forward to the fall with all the students returning to the city and many special nights planned for Tease Saturday's. I thank those who have supported Tease all summer long and invite those who have not checked it out yet to do so.

For guestlist this Saturday shoot me an email: rick@djricknaples.com and i'll take care of ya. Dont forget, LADIES FREE TIL MIDNIGHT.

Thanks and I hope everyone has a fun and SAFE holiday weekend.

DJ RICK NAPLES