Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rows A Thru E Now Boarding For Club Flight......your Piliot.....joe Carollo.....

bUmp BuMp BumP it up......

STIFF I DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT JOE IS PLANNING BUT HE HAD SOME DESIGNER COME DOWN TO FLIGHT YESTERADAY, AND SHE WAS PICKING THE ROOM APART FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF ATMOSPHERES OR SOME SHIT. I ASKED JOE WHATS GOING ON AND HE JUST SPEAKS ALL OVER THE PLACE CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

STIFF I DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT JOE IS PLANNING BUT HE HAD SOME DESIGNER COME DOWN TO FLIGHT YESTERADAY, AND SHE WAS PICKING THE ROOM APART FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF ATMOSPHERES OR SOME SHIT. I ASKED JOE WHATS GOING ON AND HE JUST SPEAKS ALL OVER THE PLACE CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

A.D. Corrolo

Like the room wasn't hot enough!!!!! We got an interior decorator do go ape-shit in there, I'm talking about crazy ass props. It's going to be a sick Party on the first, see ya there. Serg......

just cuz a room was decorated by Martha Stewart don't mean shit. I don't think anyone is goin to go to a club just cuz it looks hot

no offense dude, you could have the nicest room in the fuckin country for all i care, but if the crowd ain't there nor a solid dj, you're fuckin beat

just cuz a room was decorated by Martha Stewart don't mean shit. I don't think anyone is goin to go to a club just cuz it looks hot

no offense dude, you could have the nicest room in the fuckin country for all i care, but if the crowd ain't there nor a solid dj, you're fuckin beat

HYPE, DO YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND IF ELITE IS RUNNIN THIS PARTY, THERE WONT BE A TON OF PPL OUR GRAND OPENING??

CAMONN......

yeah hype no one goes to a club anymore because of its looks????? mmmmm.....that was a good one....people go for the whole package...music..atmosphere...and a crowdddd.....hype needs to find himself some friends cause everyone on here hates the biatchh....including meeeee...

NOT TO START SHIT. BUT I AM A HOUSE HEAD. ILL GO TO SHIT DUMPS WITH BARELY ANYBODY THERE JUST TO HERE GOOD HOUSE MUSIC. ID RATHER BE AT A SMALL LOUNGE IN THE CITY THAT HOLDS 50 PEOPLE AND HERE SOME REAL HOUSE MUSIC. HAVING A FULL PACKAGE IS GREAT. BUT I HAVENT SEEN SOMETHING IN A WHILE THAT HAS A FULL PACKAGE. BUT I WILL COME OUT AND CHECK OUT FLIGHT

yeah hype no one goes to a club anymore because of its looks????? mmmmm.....that was a good one....people go for the whole package...music..atmosphere...and a crowdddd.....hype needs to find himself some friends cause everyone on here hates the biatchh....including meeeee...

wait a sec

People go to places go to clubs for various and looks is def the least important.

Look at Djais, the place has the same look for 25 years and yet people still go there. Its not the nicest best lookin place but it always provide good music, caters to a great crowd, and always a postive vibe in there. And you would think with all the $$$$ they make, they too would do some renovations. Why fix it if it works great broke

you still don't know shit from shit.

yeah djais is a part of history family members remember it from years ago....yeah its nothing special but its in belmarrrrrrrrr in the summer everywhere in belmarrrr is packed from the bars to the clubs.....i didnt say looks were everything i said it definitely makes a club's atmosphere plus the crowd and music.....u basically agreed to what i said about having the whole package.....but djais doesnt ahve the look....take ur shit somewhere else like i said all u do is mention djais and deko....so talking to u is like talking to to someone WHO JUST DOESNT UNDERSTANDDDD.......dont believe the HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah djais is a part of history family members remember it from years ago....yeah its nothing special but its in belmarrrrrrrrr in the summer everywhere in belmarrrr is packed from the bars to the clubs.....i didnt say looks were everything i said it definitely makes a club's atmosphere plus the crowd and music.....u basically agreed to what i said about having the whole package.....but djais doesnt ahve the look....take ur shit somewhere else like i said all u do is mention djais and deko....so talking to u is like talking to to someone WHO JUST DOESNT UNDERSTANDDDD.......dont believe the HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the look of a club def doesn't make club's atmosphere, its the people that do...

Look at Xs this summer

so they threw up some white curtins and put in a few couches...so what, it still had the same layout

The people and the music make the place what it is, not the look of a club. And if that was the case, Xs would have had just as good of a party on friday nite like they did saturday nite

yeahh just curtains thats all they did ahhahah sooo stupidddd

ITS THE WHOLE PACKAGE, A PARTY NEEDS THE RIGHT CROWD WITH THE RIGHT MUSIC FOR THAT CROWD, THEN THE LIGHTS AND DECOR....BUT KNOW THERE IS A NEW PART OF THAT PACKAGE FOR JERSEY AND THAT IS THE .................SHOW!!! COME OCT.1ST YOU WILL SEE-SMELL-TOUCH & BE TOUCHED...STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER DETAILS