Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rows A Thru E Now Boarding For Club Flight......your Piliot.....joe Carollo.....

Bald Bull and the Hype are corney fucks, they're comments should be stricken from this thread, and anyone who has read them should consider themselves stupider and be checked out by a physician right away...

not for nothing but please don't be one of the promoters who runs to the computer after your friday nite party at FLIGHT and types up a review sayin how sickkkkkkkkkkkkk FLIGHT was....

let the people decide

not for nothing but please don't be one of the promoters who runs to the computer after your friday nite party at FLIGHT and types up a review sayin how sickkkkkkkkkkkkk FLIGHT was....

let the people decide

i totally agree with you and i am one of the promoters... so after the first night, everyone who comes out to support and check out the party, please post a review. positive or negative. its nice to see the positive things, but if we dont know the things you dont like, we cant fix them.

NO STOPS ON THIS FLIGHT......!!!

THIS WILL BE AN EXPIERIENCE THAT WILL TOUCH ON EVERY SENSE YOU CAN IMAGINE............

EROTICA FRIDAYS.......@

FLIGHT

NOTHING NJ HAS EVER SEEN........

In a plane row dont go by Letter they go by number seats are letter

So next thread should be

BOARDING First class then General boarding Row 1-10

HEY YA DOIN

In a plane row dont go by Letter they go by number seats are letter

So next thread should be

BOARDING First class then General boarding Row 1-10

HEY YA DOIN

actully it woule be rows 20 and higher.... they board from the rear of the aircraft

It's going to be great i can c it now, everyone haveing a great time and then all those involved with the production passed out sleeping in the VIP. I'm tired! :cry:

NO SLEEP OVER HERE HAVEN'T HAD MUCH OF IT THROUGHT THIS WHOLE PRODUCTION.....I AM READY TO FU%KIN PARTY TOMMOROW NIGHT!!! :pint::love::makeout::swallow:

NO SLEEP OVER HERE HAVEN'T HAD MUCH OF IT THROUGHT THIS WHOLE PRODUCTION.....I AM READY TO FU%KIN PARTY TOMMOROW NIGHT!!! :pint::love::makeout::swallow:

I HOPE THIS PARTY IS A HUGE SUCCESS FOR YOU GUYS! I FEEL LIKE ITS BEEN TALKED ABOUT ON HERE FOR UM-TEEN WEEKS NOW AND THERE ARE LIKE 4 DIFFERENT FLYERS FOR IT, LOL UNFORTUNATLY I CANT MAKE IT OUT BUT GOOD LUCK WITH IT......