Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that shit... is fuckin racist...

dgmodel

I think there will always be some types of stereotypes....

But Everythings getting molded together.... black kids going skating and playing hockey,,, white guys rapping...

Everything's gonna eventually be mixed together in 1 big soup.

[cheese=ON] And this white boy's got rhythm [/cheese=OFF]

all greeks take in the ass... phatman does, does that support that statement~!?

....what has apples been telling you?.........lol......................seriously man......why are you getting stuck on other people's ignorance?..........fuck 'em all..........

....what has apples been telling you?.........lol......................seriously man......why are you getting stuck on other people's ignorance?..........fuck 'em all..........

just because its seems socially acceptable to say this shit but if it were the other way around it would be grounds for termination... some bitch just mouthing off at work pissed me off thats all... i dont really take it to heart just had a badday and this was going on behind me just wanted to vent...

just because its seems socially acceptable to say this shit but if it were the other way around it would be grounds for termination... some bitch just mouthing off at work pissed me off thats all... i dont really take it to heart just had a badday and this was going on behind me just wanted to vent...

was she a dirty spic??

white ppl have no rhythm... white ppl are bland... white ppl cant dance... white ppl cant jump... blah blah blah... stfu... when is this shit going to become politically incorrect~~!?

but thats not true, I seen LOTS of dancers who got SICK ass rhythm and they straight up white.

My friends b/f, he's Irish and that cat got SOUL on the floor, its sick.