Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for a Thurs. After Work Happy Hour...

Any suggestions for an after work happy hour?

Couple of co-workers are looking to go out for some drinks after work aroudn 5:30-6 o'clock.

Office is in elmwood park and looking for something that's not too far away.

Thanks.....

forget about "CIRCA",,, i think the "BLUE OYSTER" is more along the lines of the happy hour you are in search of miggs

never been there.....

i guess the best recommendations come from those with personal experience...

thanks beneDICKtions....

never been there either,,,but come on, everyone has seen the movie "Police Academy" once or twice.............

I just thought it would be appropriate with the leather hat and chaps you had on last night @ "Taste"..........lol

never been there either,,,but come on, everyone has seen the movie "Police Academy" once or twice.............

I just thought it would be appropriate with the leather hat and chaps you had on last night @ "Taste"..........lol

Sorry but I've never seen "police academy", but a known fag that works in my company has seen it 2-3 times, much like you, so you must be right!

by the way..... he asked me for your number....

Sorry but I've never seen "police academy", but a known fag that works in my company has seen it 2-3 times, much like you, so you must be right!

by the way..... he asked me for your number....

HIGHLY DOUBT IT DIRTY SANCHEZ.........BUT GIVE HIM MY NUMBER SO I CAN GIVE HIM THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE "BOY" IN CUBICLE 4 THAT HIS EYE ON HIM..........