Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new promo

phatbastad

So how was it? :bump:

Well its official...the owners & new chef think I a phreak.

So I was at Mantra early for dinner with a friend. The waiter brought the new chef up to say a few words. Nice fellow, bomb food. So my friend didnt feel like going out so I dropped her off at her car and headed back to Mantra. Made a pit stop and met some friends outside of venue. They didnt know how to get to Mantra. One of them possessing a rack that could fit 2 mountain bikes comfortably. so the 3 car caravan was headed towards mantra when I saw another friend and like 6 of his friends on foot. Asked where they were going and they said Mantra. 7 of them piled into my whip. now mind you we had 2 other cars following were empty. We pull up at Mantra and see the owner and the chef outside in smoking butts in hysterics. My friends pile out like a chinese fire drill.

hadn't been to my fav Thurs night hotspot since early summer. Now I know why. At times the bump hut was at capacity and all you heard was nasal passages being clogged. I was mangled by nights end and then headed to the red roof inn on route 1 for an after party. This time all 7 people didnt pile in my whip. Passed out and woke up at like 6am. came home and woke up again at 11am.

End of story and everyone lived happily eva afta. Tonight part III in phatty's 5 day Memorial day weekend.