Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight at Quo - DJ Disciple's Birthday!

Just back from touring Moscow, Greece, Honk Kong, Marbella, and Ibiza, DJ Disciple will be spinning and celebrating his birthday tonight at Quo. He's going to be playing the hottest music of the summer. The crowd is fun and energetic, great space and right down the street from Crobar, where I usually finish up the night. If you wanna come party, then email me for the guestlist...before 7pm! Hope to see you guys there.

Rashena@gmail.com

:)

Quo is on 28th Street between 10th and 11th Avenues...

i love disciple been a fan since frekaing 89,90 one of the first djs that i really enjoy hearin his mixes. Last time i saw him was earlier this yr at sapphire. Someone told me he plays a bit different at QUO then usual. I completely forogt he was back tonite. But im in no shape to party tonie. Have fun and i will check him out in oct when he comes back. Shame on me for not writing this down on my calendar.

i love disciple been a fan since frekaing 89,90 one of the first djs that i really enjoy hearin his mixes. Last time i saw him was earlier this yr at sapphire. Someone told me he plays a bit different at QUO then usual. I completely forogt he was back tonite. But im in no shape to party tonie. Have fun and i will check him out in oct when he comes back. Shame on me for not writing this down on my calendar.

Yeah, shame on you! And I was looking for you to holla at me about Wednesday night....are you going next week? ;)

Bassboy, it's not hard to get into if you look presentable....the legendary Gil is at the door....LOL.....but it IS more of a table crowd, though just as good of a time as any other place. Let me know if you want to come, and I'll make sure you get in. ;)

i read your post about wed on thursday mornign wheni got home, sorry bout that. Did you go? I dont think louie was there though. Um so QUO is "ONE OF THSOE PLACES" hmmm i dont think im "THIER TYPE" of clientale, i guess i could do what i use to do wear my good stuff on top and my dancing gear underneath. Possibility hey im down for next month. And for this wed dont know yet what im doing between my friends party at sapphire or cielo dont know yet.