Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicago Jello Wrestling/Pudding Wrestling Venue and Opponent Wanted

bigj1477

Last week a former coworker and I exchanged some emails about getting together for lunch and got on the topic of the olympics. I suggested in jest that I would gladly attend lunch, if she and another former co-worker came dressed as a olympic beach volleyball competitors. She retorted fine, if i would wear my old high school wrestling singlet. I replied of course...but in the spirit of the olympics, I suggested that they compete in this year's new event female wrestling...and i would gladly officiate. she then copied the other co-worker and asked her thoughts. needless to say the other wasn't interested.

Well several more emails later and a few calls, it is clear that my friend is very, very interested in trying her hand at jello wrestling. she has never wrestled before...but would like to try jello, or pudding, (maybe oil or mud). My thoughts are 2 fold:

1) are any Chicago area women interested in light, wrestling match in jello/pudding/some substance?

2) are there any bars/clubs/venues in and around Chicago/St. Louis/Milwaukee/Indy/etc that do these kind of wrestling events?

If you are interested in wrestling or know of a good venue please email me...

bearfan1477@excite.com

Thanks!