Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY B'DAY SHELDON ROMERO(Spirit Review)

Sheldon Romero turned out Spirit last night for his B'day last night @ Spirit. He was dropping classics , sick tribal beats , and live mash-ups. Too bad the crowd sucked and had no clue what was going on and what was even being played , but I still actually had a good time cuz the music was sick. PROPS TO SHELDON FOR TEARING SPIRIT A NEW A**HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

thats for sure sheldon ripped it lastnite...the music was fucking increadiable...i cant beileve some of the things i heard it was mind blowing....some pretty hot dancers..... hightlight of the nite was hearing obliva newton bomb not once but twice.....tempermental (this track gives me the chills) heard quite a few classics!!!! crowd was wackk...people walking right through a circle....kidss that jus have no idea what is going on cuz they are jus so mind boggled that they jumpp in the circle and start doing some sillly shit...basicly making him/or herself look like a complete moron!!!! but all and i had a great fucking time.....Sheldon happy bday again!!!! and much respect!! yoou killled it!!!!!

When he dropped Tempermental , yeah that was hot. But I loved his mix with Van Heldens YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME over PLASTIC DREAMS that mix was insane . Big shout out also to Anthony Lamont with his nice performance of Deborah Cox - things just aint the same (Lamont is hilarious)

Sheldon, happy bday and let me just say wow..... Amazon tracks, dope mixing... I couldnt be happier wit the music.. The people were terrible, i mean dont get me wrong there were plenty of hotties and good looking people in general, but still overpopulated with arrogant chinese people.... But Sheldon keep on trucking brotha... When u said u have some surprises u werent kiddin.... Plastic Dreams over You dont know me ... WOW!

Sheldon, happy bday and let me just say wow..... Amazon tracks, dope mixing... I couldnt be happier wit the music.. The people were terrible, i mean dont get me wrong there were plenty of hotties and good looking people in general, but still overpopulated with arrogant chinese people.... But Sheldon keep on trucking brotha... When u said u have some surprises u werent kiddin.... Plastic Dreams over You dont know me ... WOW!

KEEP ON TRUCKING , KEEP ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON TRUCKING , KEEP ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!