Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday shootout at the Copa??

seancy

wat about the dickheadz that threw firecrackers at the line of people at deep on sunday night ....i tell you what ...both of these parties are run by CIN productions and i think i might see a little connection ....it scared the hell out of people and people were running crazy.i lost my fucking cell phone in the mist of eveything ....CIN productions ...u do a horrible job of slowing of the lines to get into your events ...your secruity is terrible ....the way they were just tossing people off the line after this happened was ridiculous ...after people damn near waited an hour such as myself ....F@ck all of you at deep and CIN f@ck u too

:laugh: @ CIN

i get spam email from these clowns all the time......fucking loosers

god what happened to the copa of back in the day where u can go listen to some quality salsa and dance your ass off with some hot long haired spanish chic :drool:

now all u get is reggeton and hoodrats in cornrolls :puke:

Deep is going to shit now since Mr. Krivit moved his party to avalon...

i kinda liked the atmosphere better in Deep but that party makes ANY club awesome.

I remember i went to a CIN party when 50 cent was supposed to perform. went with my ex. dude didnt even perform cuz he got arrested. the treat we got was to see oro solido for like the 10000000000 time in my life :laugh:

like i didnt fucking see those kids grow up in Union city and shit :laugh:

wat about the dickheadz that threw firecrackers at the line of people at deep on sunday night ....i tell you what ...both of these parties are run by CIN productions and i think i might see a little connection ....it scared the hell out of people and people were running crazy.i lost my fucking cell phone in the mist of eveything ....CIN productions ...u do a horrible job of slowing of the lines to get into your events ...your secruity is terrible ....the way they were just tossing people off the line after this happened was ridiculous ...after people damn near waited an hour such as myself ....F@ck all of you at deep and CIN f@ck u too

OMG I WAS THERE ... IT WAS FU(KING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY.. I COULDNT BELIVE THAT CRAP.... EVERYONE WAS RUNNING EVERYWHERE IT WAS CHAOS...OMG IVE NEVER SEEN THAT SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE... AND IVE BEEN CLUBBING 4 A WHILE!!.. AND IT PISSED ME THE F()K OFF BECUASE AFTER THAT THEY WERENT REALLY LETTING ANYONE IN.. IT WAS LIKE 5 PEOPLE EVERY 20MIN.... ME AND MY HOMEGIRLS WERE NEXT TO GET IN AND THEY F(0KING CLOSED THE LINE.. I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED.. THIS IS WHY I HATE CIN PRODUCTIONS EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO 2 ONE OF THEIR THINGS SOME BULLSHIT HAPPENS.. IF U LOOK BACK A FEW MONTHS AGO I WROTE A THREAD ABOUT HOW F(0KED UP THEY ARE,. FROM WHEN THEY WERE THROWING THE FRIDAY PARTIES AT BLACK! THEY ARE THE WORSTTTTTTTTTTTTT PRODUCTION TEAM I HAVE EVER MET!!!.. WITH THE RUDDEST BOUNCERS.... DID U SEE WHEN THEY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THOSES 2 OLD GUYS WALKING DOWN THE STREET? AND THE COPS ALL CAME FROM EVERYWHERE.. IT WAS CRAZY... IT WAS SERIOUSLY LIKE A FRECKIN COMEDY CLUB....

YES I KNOW aL.. BUT NOT MUCH WAS GOING ON... SUNDAY AND WE WENT TO WEBSTER TO MEET UP WITH SOME OF OUR FRIENDS BUT OMG IT WAS FRECKIN EMPTY... AND THEY ONLY HAD 2 ROOMS OPEN SO NEVER AGAIN AM I GOING TO WEBSTER ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND... ILLL STIK TO MY SAT NIGHTS THERE LOL... DEEP WAS THE OTHER ALTERNATIVE BECAUSE ELEPHANT MAN WAS GONNA BE THERE AND MY FRIENDS WANTED TO GO TO A RAP/ REGGAE THING SO... WE WNET THERE.. AND AFTER ALL THAT DRAMA.. WE ENDED UP GOING TO SPEED AT 2:45AM AND THAT WAS JUST ICING TO THE CAKE BECUASE WE GOT THERE AND THE STREET WAS BLOCKED OFF AND THERE WERE TWO FIRE TRUCKS AND 2 AMBULANCES IN FRONT OF THE CLUB SOOOOOO WE JUST DECIDED THAT IT WAS OVIOUS GOD DIDNT WANT US GOING TO A CLUB THAT NIGHT LOL WE WNET TO A DINNER AND CALLED IT A NIGHT ABOUT 430AM LOL

i saw all that bullshit that happened that night ....me and my boyz even wanted to skip the line cause it wuz sooo long and we decided to do bottle service which was 550 for 6 of us ...so we figured wat the hell we aren't always together like this ...so we start whipping out money and the bouncer turns around and says to 1 of my friends " u can't come in like that" ...and he had a fitted french connection shirt with shoes on ....he turns around and says he has button down shirts for sale phat farm etc ...trying to make 25 for himself ....then the door controller says oh yea ...we also need 20 a piece from you for admission costs ..which brought the total to 670 ...thats when i proceeded to say u know wat ...go f@ck youself f@ggot cause thats what u are ...don't u belong at avalon ...its sunday night qu3er .....i was ready to go home but then we saw the females and said damn we can't leave lolz ....thats when chaos broke out ....i don't understand ...we all dress up and these fake lil thugz with their jerseyz don't have a problem ...am i not spanish enough ...i don't understand ...is it that they fear their groupies won't pay attention to them because they see something other than a wanna be thug and like it ????

feedback please

Lol I Dunno Man... But I Saw Tons Of Guys Dressed Like Hoodlims And Freckin Girls With Sneakers And Crap And They Were Getting In And Then After The "shoot Out " Lol Aka Fireworks They Werent Lettingt Anyone With Sneakers Diesels Or Baggy Shirts Or Anything... They Were Being So Grimey... Who The Hell Wants To Dress Up To Go To A Club Like That.,.

and this is why i dont go to these parties....

if these fucking people learned how to act proper....maybe the cops wouldnt be so hard on them...fucking shmucks...

heres a word of advice my friends...go to 718 sessions this weekend....sunday @ avalon from 6pm to midnight....

i know it sounds whack cuz of the times......but there are HOT chics....and its a AWESOME party with nuttin but love and love of music and good company....

check it out and u wont be dissapointed....see how nyc nitelife SHOULD be like...

i saw those idiots too trying to hit the bouncers with their shoes ...those are the same hoodrats that are gonna have 13 kids ..not know whose the father ...and oh i forgot ...everytime they do something bad ...hit them with their shoe lolz .....i've been to a 718 party ....its good shit ....i always see you guys talk about them but i'm too lazy to post ......italianp ...we went to lott 61 then went to ikon .....ikon was a huge mistake ...should've stuck to lott 61 ...i also am a regular at avalon and used to be a regular at webster before their air conditioning system broke down or at least thats what it seems like cause it smells terrible in there ....u could always catch me in the middle of the dancefloor doing my thing in the chapel at avalon

i saw those idiots too trying to hit the bouncers with their shoes ...those are the same hoodrats that are gonna have 13 kids ..not know whose the father ...and oh i forgot ...everytime they do something bad ...hit them with their shoe lolz .....i've been to a 718 party ....its good shit ....i always see you guys talk about them but i'm too lazy to post ......italianp ...we went to lott 61 then went to ikon .....ikon was a huge mistake ...should've stuck to lott 61 ...i also am a regular at avalon and used to be a regular at webster before their air conditioning system broke down or at least thats what it seems like cause it smells terrible in there ....u could always catch me in the middle of the dancefloor doing my thing in the chapel at avalon

lol yea that wuld be thoses bishes lol

lol..could of told u ikon would of been a mistake babes.. and what room at webster?? im there everyweekend! where r u from?