Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frances

Candy

yeah you guys got hit hard, that really sucks. i have family in west palm.

and i totally feel for you with this:

Oh and the fuckin assholes that just drive through the intersections without a care in the world when you are suppsed to treat them as 4 way stops.

we still have intersections that are not working. even when YOU are stopping at the intersection, it doesn't mean the assholes behind you plan on stopping. one of my uncle's friends ended up in a bad accident having his car totaled because of an asshole running a broken intersection in Fort Myers after Charley. people just don't listen!!!

glad to hear everyone is safe. the aftermath is the worst part of it all, huh?

we still have intersections that are not working. even when YOU are stopping at the intersection, it doesn't mean the assholes behind you plan on stopping. one of my uncle's friends ended up in a bad accident having his car totaled because of an asshole running a broken intersection in Fort Myers after Charley. people just don't listen!!!

Hopefully, he's doing okay. Thankfully, the storm wasn't as bad as it could have been. Fortunately, it had very little impact in my area. I was in an evac area, but I wasn't too concerned.