Clubplanet Nightlife Community

H20.....what Do U Think

nanibrickcity

IT SUCKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDD :splat:

I mean come on D.C whats up with the arogant ass men and the horrible music.......There was no updated dance music....and the spanish floor was just tooooo crowed and small to enjoy yourself and the hip hop floor was just to sticky and hot

IS THAT ALL D.C HAS TO OFFER ?????????????????????????

I will never party in D.C AGAIN :mad::mad::ghey:

You choose to go to a shite venue, so there lyes your problem. Not DC's. There are plenty of decent to good spots around town that you could have gone to but you chose a primarly ghetto commercial club.

So point being stop being such a whiney bitch and come over again, we'd love to host you.

• 2 weeks later...

For Electronica try Fur, Five, Spank on Tues. For Hip Hop, Modern draws a good after hours crowd on Fridays. H20 is lame. Dont diss DC because you went to H20. Before you go out, you should know the Music a club is going to play and the venue's crwod. Makes you sound like you dont know DC Nightlife.

:makeout:

IT SUCKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDD :splat:

I mean come on D.C whats up with the arogant ass men and the horrible music.......There was no updated dance music....and the spanish floor was just tooooo crowed and small to enjoy yourself and the hip hop floor was just to sticky and hot

IS THAT ALL D.C HAS TO OFFER ?????????????????????????

I will never party in D.C AGAIN :mad::mad::ghey:

LIke addy said...you choose to go to a shit club, and shit is all you get. SO, instead of getting on here and saying "DC sucks!", you could have said "that was a shit club, what else does DC have"?

There are other places here that bring in the top DJ's and the "latest dance music"...so once you're over your little trantrum, you can come back and ask in a more civil manner.

On a side note, were only the men arrogant? Were the women cool?? :D

:splat::gang: D.C has the same ole clubs it suckkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssss grow up and explore the world then maybe you all will get it...... :vomit2:

haha...considering that I wasn't born OR raised in the US, and have been to many other countries, I think I have explored the world a small bit.

And if you think "exploring the world" only has to do with clubs, then maybe YOU need to grow up more!

:D:tongue:

if you think that of me then you need to grow up.putting words in my mouth.....the point is that DC sucks ha ha ha ha ha my mind isnt going to change just because you are saying its hot....it isnt live with it :splat:

If you really partied here for 8 years what clubs have you been to??

And please, most if not all of us on here party in NYC on a regular basis...though we don't get the quantity of talent on such a regular basis on NYC we do get the quality.

Why did you not go see PvD on Sat instead of going to H2O?

You cant compare DC to South Beach or Miami. But, honestly its not that far behind. Try going to clubs in North Carolina or the Midwest, now thats a LAUGH. Every club is like TGIF happy hour. How many cities get PVD? Plus, NYC's "in" clubs have a very strict door policy ( bungalow 8, suede, etc). Even a large wad of Cash wont get you in the door; if the bouncer doesnt like you.

I like to keep my money, as opposed to giving it all away. :gang:

Review of the opening night of AIR:

" There were a few minor celebrities in attendence. Steve Blake and Darnerien McCants were seen in the roped off VIP ......." .

WHO??????????????????? Very minor.