Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All This Time(Black Mix)

D.Schwartz

I don't think think it was, the one he dropped after midnight on NYE was Sylver's vocal, NOT Delsena's. Although the msuci sounded liek the delsena mix, but with Sylver's vocal. Anyone happen to have that mix? (not ripped from NYE...I alreeady have it.) or the Black Mix? ...

Yeah really ...... why the f*ck hasn't JP released it? This track would easily blow up if given more publicity, Party 105.3 has been playing it and I even heard it on KTU during the hit factory mixshow last saturday. If anyone actually has a copy of the "1st mix" (w/Sylver) PLEASE let me know ......

Yeah really ...... why the f*ck hasn't JP released it? This track would easily blow up if given more publicity, Party 105.3 has been playing it and I even heard it on KTU during the hit factory mixshow last saturday. If anyone actually has a copy of the "1st mix" (w/Sylver) PLEASE let me know ......

dont think so . only mix out on internet is the 2nd mix hard to find. it was just labeled as track 2 or something. I dont see y a person dont wanna make more money. Well i guess i can understand alittle y he keeps his music to himself. But y dont u wanna have people over in europe loving your shit and in south amercia not just nyc and jersey. I played the 2nd mix last nite at this lounge i play and they loved it.

dont think so . only mix out on internet is the 2nd mix hard to find. it was just labeled as track 2 or something. I dont see y a person dont wanna make more money. Well i guess i can understand alittle y he keeps his music to himself. But y dont u wanna have people over in europe loving your shit and in south amercia not just nyc and jersey. I played the 2nd mix last nite at this lounge i play and they loved it.

PATHETIC

the one that was going around is from a Live set...you might as well put Jonathans classic cd on so everyone could think its you who's spinning/mixing :rolleyes: