Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Late Review...

I could probably write a novel to describe the Tempts closing party but since I am still not fully recovered all I can say is WOW!!! Thank you Denny for a great night and so many years of great memories at Tempts, your closing words had me in tears especially when you made a special shout out to me. Thanks Ceotter of course for everything you do for me and for being a great friend. Great seeing so many of the old Tempts faithful in the house!!! Farewell summer 2004... Definitely was my last time at the Jersey Shore, see you all at Deko every Saturday starting September 18th!!!

I could probably write a novel to describe the Tempts closing party but since I am still not fully recovered all I can say is WOW!!! Thank you Denny for a great night and so many years of great memories at Tempts, your closing words had me in tears especially when you made a special shout out to me. Thanks Ceotter of course for everything you do for me and for being a great friend. Great seeing so many of the old Tempts faithful in the house!!! Farewell summer 2004... Definitely was my last time at the Jersey Shore, see you all at Deko every Saturday starting September 18th!!!

Joe you so deserved the shout out your are the best and you love that club as much as him. Farewell summer 2004 & Tempts I as well am done...what a way to end my career there!!!!

Joe,

What a night!!!!Great too see you again and I am also officially retired from the NJ shore scene...unless Tsettos does a guest appearance....you never want to completely close the door...but it will be hard to compete with the performance that we heard from Denny Sunday Night....

Blaise

Joe,

What a night!!!!Great too see you again and I am also officially retired from the NJ shore scene...unless Tsettos does a guest appearance....you never want to completely close the door...but it will be hard to compete with the performance that we heard from Denny Sunday Night....

Blaise

Good seeing you as well, I am with you on the retiring from the Jersey Shore, No Denny at Tempts, what's the point??? Hope to see you at Deko sometime this Fall/Winter..