Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Choops

quick question what did you guys get them for? I'm gunna lease it though.

i got mine for like 32,000 n change out the door i think in january when it was still a hot new car on the market, but i bought it. choops leased his and i think he was paying 400@month with like 1,500 down i think. if you are considering getting one talk to us, we can get you some good prices.

I Pay 444 A Month W/ 15,000 A Year And $1500 Total Out Of Pocket. Mikey .... If You Want .... I'll Take You There And Set U Up My My Friends Over There. He Is The G.m.

The Total Price On The Car After Discounts Is 30,500. He Took A Little Less Than $3000 Off The Sticker

Its not mikey its Josh... Well if I would have known that I may have not gotten a 2005 Audi... When I had my CL I got a good deal but when I went back to look at the new TL's like a couple months ago they were askin for way to much... Plus the guy was tryin so hard to make me get the TSX or whateva and that pissed me off for some reason. I love the new TL's I think they look dope as hell..

What color did you get?

Its not mikey its Josh... Well if I would have known that I may have not gotten a 2005 Audi... When I had my CL I got a good deal but when I went back to look at the new TL's like a couple months ago they were askin for way to much... Plus the guy was tryin so hard to make me get the TSX or whateva and that pissed me off for some reason. I love the new TL's I think they look dope as hell..

What color did you get?

I got diamond white pearl w/ quartz interior (dark grey) ..... the shits tight. the only difference between my car and myles car is that he has the wing on the back b2_1.JPG and i have the deck lid spoiler bb_1_b.JPG