Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who the fuck are all stupid motherfucker who were at the Tempts closing party????

Guest temptsboy

Who are all of you people??? Why did you show up ??? Why didn't most of you retards just go to XS and listen to hip hop!!! I am so fucking pissed off. I remember last weekend me and my girl were one of thirty people in the entire club and then on Sunday I hear people chanting Denny Denny!!! Who are you people??? Yes I know, that some Vets came back for what seems to be a final farewell but what about the rest of them???? I know that way too of them were a bunch of young fags from XS that got all pissed when they felt a little water!!! Who are you people!!!? Yes I know most of you people who have read this board for some time know that I used to be a big critic but damm how things have changed. Most of you people who attended Tempts on Sunday are exactly what fucking ruined it!!! Then you have the balls to chant Denny Denny!!! You chose not to attend not only what I call Tempts but what I call a home!!! Tempts is more then a club, more then a spot to hook up, its a home. Denny is the keeper to that home. Without him that home will never ever feel the same. When Denny said, "where have you people been" I really wondered that myself. I really hope that Denny never ever spins at Tempts again just so that these homos who know nothing about music or anything else ever get to hear him. Maybe they can bop up and down to some Ludacris or something. I fucking hate each and everyone of you goofy little people that went to XS and then happened to show up on Sunday to Tempts!!! Ohh and dont think it was all little kids, because some of you that I have seen for quite some time made the transition from Tempts to XS for God knows what reason. Who are you people!!!??? Why were the NJGuidos in attendance??? Didnt see them most of the year!!! I can honestly say that Tempts is a home. It has been my home away from home for the past 8 years. All I can say to Denny is thank you for all of the memories you have created for me and my friends. Thanks because without you the summers would just never ever have been the same. Actually other then Tempts and you there really isnt a reason to have shore house and actually go out. So I am bowing out as well and even though I no longer post on this board I have been attending Tempts strong to this day. Ceeotter I was in the house on Sunday just not by your bar we were getting a little crazy by Sals bar. To all you motherfuckers keep going to XS because you really dont deserve a talented DJ like Denny anyway. Denny Denny Denny!!! should have been reserved for the people that actually know what it means. Its ironic that the place cleared out a bit before the last half hour, because if you are a true fan you know you wait the whole summer just to experience that last half hour and final song. Anyways its your loss!!

wow, you really need to lay off the sauce!!

also, does denny give you a reach around when he plows you in your ass? :ghey:

I don't go down to seaside much, but after reading this post, according to KTU and Denny's website, Sunday the 4th KTU and Denny will be at Tempts. Unless this post is from last year something. Tempts should be off the hook this coming Sunday to end the summer.