Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn kostp

:) Hi

hey otter,

funny story to tell ya.....regarding yesterdays phone call i told you about at spicy's. i just dont get people. oh and the car ride home was pretty interesting. Ill buzz you later and fill you in.

and sandman....no i dont love you...Sorry.

KPP

I am waiting on the edge of my seat for this one...I'm sure it is a good...glad your home ok..was a little worried about your driving abilities...

sandman...yea nice try

well my driving abilities werent up to par cause i dozed off and bumped some jerk off who then extorted $$$ from me.

but thats a whole other story

well my driving abilities werent up to par cause i dozed off and bumped some jerk off who then extorted $$$ from me.

but thats a whole other story

also heard u were trying to pull some guy outta the woods on ur drive down the shore thursday nite after circa lol

otter, sorry i didnt stop by........digga got a little sick sunday!!!!.....and your shot looked great as it streamed out my nose when you turned your back.........................

thanks for everything at tempts

i will e-mail you 2morrow at work

LOVE YA, and ill see you during the fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also heard u were trying to pull some guy outta the woods on ur drive down the shore thursday nite after circa lol

bro it was sickkkkkkk im driving and right before exit 88 there's this car in the trees so me being the good samaritan that i am pull over run back and this guy is crawling out of the window (all of which were smashed as his car was bent in half and into a tree) so he's like "Dude......help me push the car back so i can get outta here before the cops come" Im like buddy your car aint going anywhere....he goes "you think its bad"....his fucking engine was hanging outa the front...so im like you ok he was so i got the hell outta dodge before the law showed up and banged me out too!!!!!!

bro it was sickkkkkkk im driving and right before exit 88 there's this car in the trees so me being the good samaritan that i am pull over run back and this guy is crawling out of the window (all of which were smashed as his car was bent in half and into a tree) so he's like "Dude......help me push the car back so i can get outta here before the cops come" Im like buddy your car aint going anywhere....he goes "you think its bad"....his fucking engine was hanging outa the front...so im like you ok he was so i got the hell outta dodge before the law showed up and banged me out too!!!!!!

George was tellin me that story on friday, he's like i'm on the phone with him tell him fuck the guys car get the hell outta there before your both in a jail cell LOL

George was tellin me that story on friday, he's like i'm on the phone with him tell him fuck the guys car get the hell outta there before your both in a jail cell LOL

george told me to take the guy with me and leave his car...the guy looked like a homicidal maniac and was all sorts of wacked out.o

george told me to take the guy with me and leave his car...the guy looked like a homicidal maniac and was all sorts of wacked out.o

LOLLLL

he probably had a body in his trunk thats why he was hauling ass on the parkway to begin with till that tree jumped out and got him...

...shouldnt talk i almost ran off the road driving home monday mornin probably 20 times, my firend in the passenger seat kept hittin me in the head to keep me awake all the way back up here hahah

what a great wkend! lol

otter, sorry i didnt stop by........digga got a little sick sunday!!!!.....and your shot looked great as it streamed out my nose when you turned your back.........................

thanks for everything at tempts

i will e-mail you 2morrow at work

LOVE YA, and ill see you during the fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA back!!!!!!!! YOUR WELCOME AS ALWAYS

yes I love your emails..always entertaining!!!

xoxoxoxox