Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cream / Montreal

foxylady69

I had a great time this weekend! Drove up from Boston w/ prplhz, her man, and another friend. Saturday night, we ate out, enjoyed some "scenery" @ SuperContact, and went to the Liberty Party, which was in a warehouse. It cost $25 for open bar all night until 10am, and Eli Wilkie was spinning. That was pretty fun...so much fun that some of us couldn't handle all that booze and went to bed early.

Sunday was a great day. Cream was absolutely the most insane party I have ever seen in my life. A hockey stadium filled with 10,000 party people...and everyone was polite(!!), not pushing each other thru the crowd, very friendly, and a slightly older crowd (which probably accounts for most people there knowing how to handle their drugs...not g'ing out in corners or getting too sloppy). Desyn was my favorite part of the night. We got there in time to catch most of his set. I had never heard him live before, and I am converted. Very housey, some techhy stuff, but with a funky slower, booty-shaking bassline the whole time. I also liked Sander's set. He definitely got everybody moving. Ferry Corsten's set was a little too trancey for me, but still energetic. Digweed and Deep Dish were good. The audio & visuals were incredible. Lasers, huge projection screens, pyrotechnics, and huge walls of kicking bass that you could feel in every bone of your body. It was great being able go up high in the top rows to sit in the seats and smoke, chill and watch the huge spectacle from afar, then go back down to dance. I had an awesome time, and I hope they do this event next year. :beer: