Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny on KTU??

Driving home at 3:30am on Sunday night and listening to this Tiesto set they are playing on KTU. Its the 3/29/04 liveset from the WMC...great set. I've heard it many times before. All of a sudden Denny comes on (talking) and says "This is Denny Tsettos and youre listening to me workin the wheels of steel on the one and only KTU"

so...

a) wheels of steel? at KTU??? hardly. Last time I was there, there were no tables to found anywhere in the joint

B) Denny was at Seaside about 30 minutes earlier...i doubt he's in the studio

c) They're playing a Tiesto set and Denny comes on and says he spinning "on the wheels of steel"?????

I dont know if i'm trying to call out Denny or KTU here...but its just annoying how much BS goes on in this industry.

peace

Driving home at 3:30am on Sunday night and listening to this Tiesto set they are playing on KTU. Its the 3/29/04 liveset from the WMC...great set. I've heard it many times before. All of a sudden Denny comes on (talking) and says "This is Denny Tsettos and youre listening to me workin the wheels of steel on the one and only KTU"

so...

a) wheels of steel? at KTU??? hardly. Last time I was there, there were no tables to found anywhere in the joint

c) They're playing a Tiesto set and Denny comes on and says he spinning "on the wheels of steel"?????

I dont know if i'm trying to call out Denny or KTU here...but its just annoying how much BS goes on in this industry.

peace

maybe someone at the station accidentally hit the "hi this is denny tsettos" sample they had been usingh while they were playing live from tempts a few hours beforehand

so...

peace

i think ktu was at tempts sunday night doing a live broadcast with denny. i could be wrong though

so...

peace

a) next to hot 97, hardly any studios have tables in the studio and we all know this-- but the term 'wheels of steel' outside of the music community is a common phrase used to tell people that a DJ is mixing and its not just music put together by the station-- yea me and u know this, but 2.8 of the 3 million ktu listeners prolly dont

B) i had another friend tell me denny's sanctuary mix aired directly after the live broadcast was over b/c k-7 who was the jock on air called him 'danny' tsettos apparently.

c) it was probably just a mistake, but nonetheless be happy that it was either tiesto or denny playing beats and not Lasgo's "something" for the 9 billionth time --

the only time i listen to ktu now is to hear showboat during his shifts and the sanctuary--

I Worked For Ktu For A Few Years. When Denny Plays Live And Commercial Free On Sunday Nights On Holidays Weekend ... Its A Live Feed. There May Be A Few Seconds Delay But Its Live. If He Fucks Up .... He Fucks Up Live On The Air.

Now When You Listen To Ktu On Saturday Nights And Stuff ... Almost All Of Those Mixes Are Pre-recorded And Are Just Being Played In The Studio .....

mad Props To Denny For Another Flawless Live Set On Ktu Sunday Night

so...

peace

Hey retard...... You dont actually think that all the DJ playing saturday night are really in the studio do u? Ever hear of prerecorded stuff being played on the radio.. You got to be fucken kidding me.

Hey retard...... You dont actually think that all the DJ playing saturday night are really in the studio do u? Ever hear of prerecorded stuff being played on the radio.. You got to be fucken kidding me.

please tell me how this relates to this thread....did anyone say anything wasnt precorded? In fact...if you read, i said "KTU was playing a set from 3/29/04"..which people with a brain realize is recorded. All of your jibberish above has nothing to do with the fact that the station was misleading people by saying Denny was live when it was a taped Tiesto recording instead. I was about to blame Denny because I heard he was live earlier that night...but in reality its probably the guy working the buttons half asleep on sunday night