Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend plans...

dgmodel

i learned my lesson.....i think monica did also, lol

i wanna get her thoughts on it......cuz her and juli FOREVER crack on me for going to sullivan and places like that...now that she got treated like mierda first hand and sees how all them places are...........i always get into sullivan and so does everyone else.......everyone there is friendly and doesnt give u shit cuz u aint on some list or cuz they dont like your shirt......i would rather stay home and scratch my yam bag than go to fucking marquee ANY DAY

i wanna get her thoughts on it......cuz her and juli FOREVER crack on me for going to sullivan and places like that...now that she got treated like mierda first hand and sees how all them places are...........i always get into sullivan and so does everyone else.......everyone there is friendly and doesnt give u shit cuz u aint on some list or cuz they dont like your shirt......i would rather stay home and scratch my yam bag than go to fucking marquee ANY DAY

Nahhh Dood!~

is ok @ least i got laid that nite so it wasnt that bad :updown: