Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend plans...

dgmodel

never liked any of those model's and bottles places.......guess i dont "fit in"

if u gunna do it up baller status meng.......just hit up the rainbow room......THATS baller......

those places r ok when u know people @ the door..or when u know ur getting in. there's no point going if u dont know 100% ur getting in..cause u wind up standing outside for 45mins for nothing..bein told theyre @ capacity watchin other people go in.

i'd never go to suede..suite..marquee..lot etc etc if i had to sit outside HOPING they'd let me in. i only go with my homegirls who know people that work there/do these parties....otherwise its retarded....and droppin 350$ on a fucking bottle is the STUPIDEST shit u can ever do

those places r ok when u know people @ the door..or when u know ur getting in. there's no point going if u dont know 100% ur getting in..cause u wind up standing outside for 45mins for nothing..bein told theyre @ capacity watchin other people go in.

i'd never go to suede..suite..marquee..lot etc etc if i had to sit outside HOPING they'd let me in. i only go with my homegirls who know people that work there/do these parties....otherwise its retarded....and droppin 350$ on a fucking bottle is the STUPIDEST shit u can ever do

i'll only go to marquee if they had weed service :laugh:

$350 for a twenty dollar bottle is fucking STUPID

its even more stupid if u let some hoe drink from your shit...

bitch better have $20 on it at LEAST if she wants to even smell that liquor