Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend plans...

dgmodel

...you two are so funny........it's always the same routine.......al pokes fun at monica.....monica pokes back...and it keeps going until one takes it the wrong way and says "i'll leave you alone"....it's like a bad episode of dos mujeres, un camino.....well i guess that could be said for EVERY episode......lol.....

<3 erik estrada

:nopity:

dont gimmie dat nonsense........i'll make sure to keep my nice comments about you to myself....

and nick you would do the same shit.....if u said something nice about someone and they told u "i dont need your pitty" wouldnt you take offense??

so dont gimmie that dos mujeres nonsense....im more like Don Guicho Domiguez from El premio mayor :mad:

lol.......al i think you're both good at online dramatics........it's our own cp soap opera - half english, half spanish......i'm not looking at the particulars in this case, just talking about the pattern you two usually follow.......dont take offense, it's just an observation meant to be comical...........

dont gimmie dat nonsense........i'll make sure to keep my nice comments about you to myself....

and nick you would do the same shit.....if u said something nice about someone and they told u "i dont need your pitty" wouldnt you take offense??

so dont gimmie that dos mujeres nonsense....im more like Don Guicho Domiguez from El premio mayor :mad:

whatever make u feel better ;)

lol.......al i think you're both good at online dramatics........it's our own cp soap opera - half english, half spanish......i'm not looking at the particulars in this case, just talking about the pattern you two usually follow.......dont take offense, it's just an observation meant to be comical...........

yea its def. a pattern.....i say sumthing nice and she blows me off.....whatever ill keep my comments to my self next time.

Who cares its only a message board :rolleyes:;)