Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEPT 12th a great night of deephouse in brooklyn then 718 sessions at deep

Jamboray2.jpg

This is such a great warm up for the 718 sessions and i bet you most of that crowd will make it over to party afterwards. Now if your reallythinkin your a marathon MAN/WOMAN then try this out SAT night SHELTER from 11pmsat night till 12pm sunday after noon then go to this and afterwards go to deep. I would join ya but im goin straight to work after ikon,shelter and then deep after work. But ifyour not working and love acrowd that knows how to dance and love that sound then do it and god bless. The most i have ever parties was the full closing party at arc all 29hrs of it first one in last one out. And b4 that was this past nye first shelter from 9pm till about 11am then an after party at babylons last kiss from 12pm till 6pm then deep until 9pm when iwas just done and drained and tired. Although i must confess i did take a nap for like 2 hrs on the sofas of the second party. So i guess if your up for the challenge go for it.

thats cause that night you went ron trent and danny krivit were mostly playing old school r&b/dance classics with lil deephouse.I shouldve warn usualy from 6pm till about 730 it starts off that way. Bu then again you heard tony humphries that night at discotheque and you said you didnt like it so i cant help ya lol.

thats cause that night you went ron trent and danny krivit were mostly playing old school r&b/dance classics with lil deephouse.I shouldve warn usualy from 6pm till about 730 it starts off that way. Bu then again you heard tony humphries that night at discotheque and you said you didnt like it so i cant help ya lol.

i used to like deep house . and then i grew out of it .. at times i adapt to different music and then move on .. i hae been stuck on transe . techno and prog house now for a while ..

you grew out of deep house! i have never heard such a thing :cry:

i did the opposite...grew out of techno and prog house and into deep house

you grew out of deep house! i have never heard such a thing :cry:

i did the opposite...grew out of techno and prog house and into deep house

dude . why not ... my life and work pace is soo fast .. and techno .. transe and prog house give me that rush of aderinaline that i need ..

i can listen to deep house when i am in a chilling mode . but not in a dancing mode ..

peace

the MASK