Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Epic BDay Weekend Review

flavanugz

Start out Friday at Philfires's and proceed to get quite salty/sweaty. Friend showed up with some pot cookies which was the best bday desert i could ask for. Went to Avalon with everyone and was quite dissapointed. Music was crap imo, but I had a good time with my friends nonetheless. After finally leaving Avalon ProgFest, went to Rise to hear my boys. Groovefire just get better and better, and if you know me at all, you know this is a completely unbiased state,ent....im a judgemental music snob. They were playing great chunky funky progressive house. Then SleepDish shows up and bores me to sleep. I couldnt take it anymore and had to leave. I understand the whole politics of having Deep Dish play at your club and I know it was a great thing for Rise to have them, but for me, the Grooveboys would have rocked the place better.

Leave Rise at god knows what time and head back to Medford. End up picking up Joe Mama....ya i drove :P, and went back to Flava Rasfactory. Next thing I know, im somehow on a bus to New York with Joe. We get to New York, swing by Sporters and then head over to Phattys Roach Motel. Eric and Roxanne come by and after a small insect episode we are off to Crobar. First time ive been there and I was very impressed. The size was incredible and I had no complaints. Porter was KILLING IT. Then Sander came on and had similar results to Deep Dish for me. Didnt really feel it that much and didnt want to dance to it. Stayed up in the VIP and got completely trashed. Left Crobar and headed over to Casa Hanna. HAd a fun ass little afterparty where i played porter and erics records for like 6 hours. Highlight of the weekend was Ashley Casselle giving me props all night. I used to worship this guy, but I didnt even realize who it was until he left and someone told me who it was. Either way.

After getting a few hours of sleep, met back up with Eric and Roxanne and we all went to Le Souk. What can I say about Le Souk I havent already said. PLace is THE SHIT. Drank for another 8+ hours and ended up doing vodka shots with todd's brother until we passed out. Amazing weekend to say the least. Big Thanks to Eric and Roxanne for their hospitality. Cant wait to do it again.

ps. I am sick as a dog right now. Go figure.

ive been trying to write a weekend review for 3 days but havent had brain cells to accomplish more than drooling on myself.

great hanging with everyone. great crowd of people. afterhours was a blast. (from what i remember at least... i have become infamous in my old age for passing out at my own parties)

porter really was phenomenal at crobar. crowd was lovin it.

Leave Rise at god knows what time and head back to Medford. End up picking up Joe Mama....ya i drove :P, and went back to Flava Rasfactory.

and because it was your birthday weekend you not once but TWICE got away with dance party usa in the living room.... i think flava's trying to get us evicted! :D