Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reggaeton Appreciation Thread

groovefire

I use to be really into reggaeton especially after I went to PR. Thats all they listen to over there. Now I'm really into Trance. I consider myself an ecclectic b/c I like all types of music. I go through phases. I saw Daddy Yankee live last weekend and granted some songs were hot but overall it just sounded like noise. Its the same beat over and over again. I can't believe I use to be so into it. But when it comes to appreciating good reggaeton TEGO CALDERON is the man! :bowdown:

I use to be really into reggaeton especially after I went to PR. Thats all they listen to over there. Now I'm really into Trance. I consider myself an ecclectic b/c I like all types of music. I go through phases. I saw Daddy Yankee live last weekend and granted some songs were hot but overall it just sounded like noise. Its the same beat over and over again. I can't believe I use to be so into it. But when it comes to appreciating good reggaeton TEGO CALDERON is the man! :bowdown:

Your taste ROCKS!

Yo Deepspeel what did I tell you stop hating on Reggaeton shit is hot you have no clue, I told you we could trace your steps and we could find you. Hideing in the boston form is not good enough. Hows your moms basement treating you ha ha.

JayPebble

:gang:

someones got a new fake SN ;)

i love my moms basement......u should hear the sound system i got in that bitch!!! :bounce::rock: