This Morning Recently Reported...at 614 Am Ast Or 1014z...a

Flight-level Wind Of 154 Kt In The Northeast Quadrant. They Also

Reported A Lower Central Pressure Of 920 Mb...suggesting That Ivan

May Contain Surface Winds A Little Stronger Than The 160 Mph

Indicated In The 5 Am Ast Advisory. Dropsonde Wind Reports Also

Indicated Winds Of Near 210 Mph At An Altitude Of About 350 Feet

Above The Ocean Surface.

Forecaster Stewart

Well, sorry to say this but this Hurricane situation is happening THANKS to us. We've been messing with mama Nature for a long time, now she is gonna mess with us for a while.

Remember Global Warming, Ozone Depletion, Acid Rain, Greenhouse Effect...lets not forget about those little friends we introduced to Mother Nature!

Well, sorry to say this but this Hurricane situation is happening THANKS to us. We've been messing with mama Nature for a long time, now she is gonna mess with us for a while.

Remember Global Warming, Ozone Depletion, Acid Rain, Greenhouse Effect...lets not forget about those little friends we introduced to Mother Nature!

And with all these effects in mind, what does Mr. Bush do as soon as he gets to office???

He decreased regulation and lowered standards for many pollution control measures both in rivers and in the air; as an "Incentive" for big business to stimulate the economy... :rolleyes::mad:

I tell ya... what a DILDO this guy is! :splat:

my advisory for all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSTTTTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP WATCHING T.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go out live a little!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will be o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not saying dont be prepared and not tae it seriously....but all the hysteria will get us nowhere.....I posted along time agooooo..... Humans set this course for themselves...all we can do now is ride it out, and enjoy it while we can!!!!!!!!!!!! So In ohter words....Its a celebration bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for cuba...were gonna owe them big time for taking the brunt of this storm....SO dont pray..cuz we all know i dont believe in that shit, and i cant sit here and tell u to do something i dont believe in.....but lets send all of our positive thoughts to the people in cuba, that are gonna probably get the worst that this thing has to give!!!!!!!!!!!

werd up to that flip....

my fam is bunkered down over there already. gave them a call last night...

i hope they will be ok.....they live in Bayamo too....that shit is gunna take a beating :(

Luckily Bayamo won't have a direct hit!

I have to call my grandmother, she lives in Havana...poor people Charlie passed by the island before coming to the US too and now Ivan...hay azucar!

...this will be a last minute decision on our part, flip........we will wait this thing out but we will not be foolish about it........i will not compromise a full weekend in florida nor jeapordize our safety if this thing takes a turn for the worse......i can appreciate your perspective on all this but being evacuated shortly after arrival or being stuck in a hurricane stricken area with no gas, water, etc will NOT be what i had in mind for this weekend...........nothing has been done in either direction at this point........it is only natural for us to have concerns........

...this will be a last minute decision on our part, flip........we will wait this thing out but we will not be foolish about it........i will not compromise a full weekend in florida nor jeapordize our safety if this thing takes a turn for the worse......i can appreciate your perspective on all this but being evacuated shortly after arrival or being stuck in a hurricane stricken area with no gas, water, etc will NOT be what i had in mind for this weekend...........nothing has been done in either direction at this point........it is only natural for us to have concerns........

o.k. so ur stating the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wanted to see how long b4 u guys gave into the thoughts of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I SAY POSTPONE, NOT FOR NOTHING BUT I AGREE WITH YOU PHATMAN.

ur one of those hysterical people i talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one question...what time on sunday r u guys supposed to leave!?!?!?!?!?!? once that question is answered u will have ur own answers!!!!!!!!!!!:D

OHHHHH WAIT UP NOW...IF YOU GUYS LEAVE ON SUNDAY THEN COME ON DOWN...NOTHING WILL BE HAPPENING ON SUNDAY HERE, MONDAY IS ANOTHER STORY!