Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivan takes a turn for the worse for South Florida

sobe2003

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are supposed to leave on monday jefe :worry:

o.k. then u have ur answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would at least wait for the 11 o clock, or the 5 am advisory just to make ur final answer......but if ur leavin monday.....the prognosis is not a good one!!!!!!!!!!! fromy estimations it would be at about the keys at 8am on monday if it keeps its current track!!!!!!!!!! but with hurricanes its always an "IF"!!!!!!!!!!!!! so u guys keep us informed!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

....i'm not going to keep posting about this.......a decision will be made later tonite or first thing in the morning..........it's easy to sit back and spew out the perverbial catch phrases on this but the truth is only time will tell.....in addition, this is a situation where if you guess wrong, you are truly fucked.........we can always reschedule and party another day friends, if it should come to that...........

i would at least wait for the 11 o clock, or the 5 am advisory just to make ur final answer......but if ur leavin monday.....the prognosis is not a good one!!!!!!!!!!! fromy estimations it would be at about the keys at 8am on monday if it keeps its current track!!!!!!!!!! but with hurricanes its always an "IF"!!!!!!!!!!!!! so u guys keep us informed!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

...we are on the same page........call you later bitches..........

but if i were yall...id be like fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if the hurricane catches us, at least we know were out of work for a couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

cuz even if they evacuated u ....u know there r plenty of us who would take u in and made sure u had plenty of whatever it is we need during huricanes!!!!!!!!!!! were pros!!!!!!!!! did we run out of anything for frances, all of us that were here for it..... Nope....but i will say the simulator was in FUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

....i'm not going to keep posting about this.......a decision will be made later tonite or first thing in the morning..........it's easy to sit back and spew out the perverbial catch phrases on this but the truth is only time will tell.....in addition, this is a situation where if you guess wrong, you are truly fucked.........we can always reschedule and party another day friends, if it should come to that...........

dude i hear they are evacuating miami

o.k. then u have ur answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prognosis? estimations? I respect people with big words...I find them flabbergastingly hipopotamusical :)

cuz even if they evacuated u ....u know there r plenty of us who would take u in and made sure u had plenty of whatever it is we need during huricanes!!!!!!!!!!! were pros!!!!!!!!! did we run out of anything for frances, all of us that were here for it..... Nope....but i will say the simulator was in FUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

....gracias papi.......but no.....one of my other coworkers will be away and i would not do that to my home office......more importantly, it's not the ideal type of environment to be on vaca in my eyes, as i said before.....most importantly, what if something DOES happen........no need to put ourselves in danger when we can come play another time.........

....gracias papi.......but no.....one of my other coworkers will be away and i would not do that to my home office......more importantly, it's not the ideal type of environment to be on vaca in my eyes, as i said before.....most importantly, what if something DOES happen........no need to put ourselves in danger when we can come play another time.........

ur being to serious ......we know what the best thing is to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least indulge us in some comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tell us u will ride it out with the flight simulator on from when it gets here to when it leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bong:

Hum...can you at least send the liquor you were going to bring via-fedex or something? :)

....lola has offered her space and truck if she gets flown out to dallas saturday.......i believe she's boarded up still from frances.......well well well.......the plot thickens......

:worry: im still worried bro...

any policies from continental yet bro? they GOTTA understand that a rescheduel should be done....

that damn line has been moving all day ...at 5 am it was straight up the middle of the state....then at 11am they moved it left and now a lil more left...but they're saying it can move right and left all day but they dont have a def spot yet...not till late tomorrow or saturday