Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored of Drugs

NOT IN USE

i get bored of drugs too. i was a mad weed head for years and years. ounces a week. not for sale. for smoking. and literally one day i woke up and just didnt feel like it anymore. now...do i still smoke? hell yeah. but i didnt for 2 years (maybe like three times) i smoke every day now but not all day like i used to. for some ppl it works. i'm just not one of them.

pretty much with every thing i have done there comes a point when it loses its shine for me. when i am not having new expierences with it, no new blinding realizations, no creative anything coming out...and then i move on...

i get bored of drugs too. i was a mad weed head for years and years. ounces a week. not for sale. for smoking. and literally one day i woke up and just didnt feel like it anymore. now...do i still smoke? hell yeah. but i didnt for 2 years (maybe like three times) i smoke every day now but not all day like i used to. for some ppl it works. i'm just not one of them.

pretty much with every thing i have done there comes a point when it loses its shine for me. when i am not having new expierences with it, no new blinding realizations, no creative anything coming out...and then i move on...

omg me too, i used to somke like 3-4 times a day, everyday, then one day i just stopped,

i do drugs that are simialr to weed in a way, but more fun...

i still puff here and there, but its not the same, i don't enjoy the high as much anymore...

I didnt think it was possible, but I feel that way right now......

done shit one time in the last 1+ month.....

anybody else feel that way.....just tired of gettin high

I feel the same way about pussy. Im just tired of fucking.

If I could magically stick my arm threw the computer screen, I would bitch slap you both :)