Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wishing Rich[RX] a speedy recovery

andrewthomas

Glad to hear you are pulling though in top form, as if there were any doubt. Wish I could have made the trip to visit ya but between preparing for hurricanes - working FT and going to school at nights I have been ran silly the last month or so. Rich you are absolutely 100% right - staying positive in the face of adversity is not something that comes easy, but can it be done. I wish you nothing but the best buddy and a speedy recovery because we need to get back on those courts soon! BTW - what you sent in pms in regards to the workouts etc is really starting pay off - thanks for taking the time to be a friend bro!

Thanks for your kind words bro! No worries, what I am grateful for is that we will be able to ball it up again or hit the decks up together. Once my recovery is complete I can't wait to see the CP crew again! Gimme a call sometime and maybe we can hang out during my recovery process...

for the love of house music.... :D

rx

Thanks for your kind words bro! No worries, what I am grateful for is that we will be able to ball it up again or hit the decks up together. Once my recovery is complete I can't wait to see the CP crew again! Gimme a call sometime and maybe we can hang out during my recovery process...

for the love of house music.... :D

rx

For sure - maybe some of us can catch a game someplace and have some drinks and food- if I need to wheel ya around buddy I'll make sure hooters reserves a special gimpy seat for ya bud! Hey at least at this point I would be able to keep up with you on the courts (well maybe). J/K Bud - I definitely am game to hang out and drink a couple, catch a game on TV or whatever even if you're home bound - :beer: