Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody know about Sullivan Room?

sully is a mix bro...

i think they throw the nastiest parties in the city...but thats my opinion...

fucking GREAT sound system.....decent sized dancefloor...lots of dancers.......people and staff are friendly

and they book AWESOME dj's! :bounce:

there is bottle service if u want i guess but i see people go more there to chill and just listen to good music than get bottles...the drinks are like anywhere else in the city tho...depending it might run u like 9 bucks for a vodka and redbull. the beer is like 5 or 6 i think. :confused:

I went on a Monday Night once for Tonic Treatment party. It was ok, it's in the basement. Kinda small dance floor but good sound system set up. I would classify it more as a lounge type place then a dance club. The night I went the crowd was small but that could be because it was a Monday night. Anyway, if your going to chill and listen to some beats I think you should have an ok time.

I went on a Monday Night once for Tonic Treatment party. It was ok, it's in the basement. Kinda small dance floor but good sound system set up. I would classify it more as a lounge type place then a dance club. The night I went the crowd was small but that could be because it was a Monday night. Anyway, if your going to chill and listen to some beats I think you should have an ok time.

Sully is decent. My only real complaint is that it becomes a big pain in the ass to get around the club when it's crowded. It's a little too narrow and can get annoying. They do book good talent. Drinks are on the expensive side but at least they are strong. FYI it's 21+....