Clubplanet Nightlife Community

De La Hoya / Hopkins

stymie

he went down like a pussy......... damn on a body shot... :punch: some nice hits though

You have no clue what you are talking about. Not to take anything away from hopkins or to make excuses but its alot harder to get up when you lose your wind than when you get knocked down from a blow to the head. In fact it is almost impossible to get up because you arent breathing. 9 of Mickey Wards knockouts were from body shots. I can think of atleast 2 RJJ knockouts off the top of my head from body shots. Gatti knocked out Dorin with a body shot in his last fight. Are those guys all pussys? NO.

Hell Ive even seen Gatti take a knee and an 8 count after Ward gave him a nice body shot in their 1st fight.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Not to take anything away from hopkins or to make excuses but its alot harder to get up when you lose your wind than when you get knocked down from a blow to the head. In fact it is almost impossible to get up because you arent breathing. 9 of Mickey Wards knockouts were from body shots. I can think of atleast 2 RJJ knockouts off the top of my head from body shots. Gatti knocked out Dorin with a body shot in his last fight. Are those guys all pussys? NO.

Hell Ive even seen Gatti take a knee and an 8 count after Ward gave him a nice body shot in their 1st fight.

c'mon he was at one time the best...its more embarassing going down like that...on a body shot .........

wasnt everyone one time the best hence mike tysonnn now look at him...riddick bowe now look at him.....buster douglass is like 350 now....everyone shines some boxers just fuck up.. del a hoya had a great boxing career personally i think that it for him he is done ... this first took alot out of him plus his preparation was like no over soooo i think his reign is over and now its time for someone else to take over