Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've never done Coke

chuckbfl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's overrated.. don't even bother..everyone who's done coke for a long time will tell you the same thing: you go through different stages and once you get to the last one where paranoia begins to creep into your everyday life (even when youre NOT high) will make you wish you never started. but you'll prob do it anyway and won't learn until after a few years of abuse.

i didnt stop doing coke until maybe 2 months ago after doing it almost everyday for 3 years.

Coke is a tricky drug , since many people can't seem to control themselves from abusing it .

....if you keep it in check and do it on occasion with a nice group of friends , in a nice pre-party or after-party atmosphere with a few drinks ...THERE IS NOTHING BETTER .

ps......don't abuse it ( try not to exceed more than 1 gram per session) , and you'll enjoy it for the long run ...being Head-strong is very important when dealing with yayo .

good luck .

it's overrated.. don't even bother..everyone who's done coke for a long time will tell you the same thing: you go through different stages and once you get to the last one where paranoia begins to creep into your everyday life (even when youre NOT high) will make you wish you never started. but you'll prob do it anyway and won't learn until after a few years of abuse.

i didnt stop doing coke until maybe 2 months ago after doing it almost everyday for 3 years.

When one does coke for 3 yrs almost everyday , its obvios it'll become overated and it'll take its toll on you ( physically & mentally)

moderate ! :)

Coke is like any other drug.... when it becomes a routine... its no fun

I say try it a and see for yourself. Keep in mind that you'll never ever get the high that you experiience if you party occasionally if you start doing it constantly.

Exactly ..............and one more quick tip , don't start out with Huge lines like some ( some of it won't get absorbed and it'll stick to your nose ) .

Well thats what I am trying to avoid...as naive as it sounds, I would like to try it one time only....i dont much...havent had E in 3 years. So I am just looking for the experience.

What is drip? And what amount should be done to get the feeling...don't want to over do it.

Drip is when the coke seems to drip behind your throat ...it's acidic and not very pleasurable .........but if your drinking anything (water , booze ) thats easily solved .

a nice 2 inch line is enough to feel cocaine hcl .....if it's good stuff ofcoarse . :)

Coke is a tricky drug , since many people can't seem to control themselves from abusing it .

....if you keep it in check and do it on occasion with a nice group of friends , in a nice pre-party or after-party atmosphere with a few drinks ...THERE IS NOTHING BETTER .

ps......don't abuse it ( try not to exceed more than 1 gram per session) , and you'll enjoy it for the long run ...being Head-strong is very important when dealing with yayo .

good luck .

naive advice

Naive ??? lol

From my experiences it's REALITY .

its a naive comment..whether is your experience or not...much to your surprise..there are lots of people who have tried coke, used coke, thought they could beat coke..and lost to coke...your individual experience is but a naive drop in the ocean... again, your comment is naive about the drug

its a naive comment..whether is your experience or not...much to your surprise..there are lots of people who have tried coke, used coke, thought they could beat coke..and lost to coke...your individual experience is but a naive drop in the ocean... again, your comment is naive about the drug

No it's not much of a surprize to me that lots of folks get hooked on coke , it's probably the norm when dealing with it

but

I speak for MYSELF and a few other people that I know who can control their usage .

No it's not much of a surprize to me that lots of folks get hooked on coke , it's probably the norm when dealing with it

but

I speak for MYSELF and a few other people that I know who can control their usage .

its like saying- hey..here's aloaded gun- put it to your head-and squezze the trigger...it didn't kill ME- it mis-fired- so" its all good" give it a try- not wise - and a naive thing to say- is my point- youre condoning the use of TNT- thats what i call naive