Clubplanet Nightlife Community

718 SESSIONS last night

718 sessions last night with Danny krivit was amazing. For the first time i was able to stay the whole night and hear his entire set. What an amazing set Danny put together. i think it was one of his best sets i have heard. The crowd as always showed what great dancers they are, espeicially the guys spinning with the powder on the floor.

and of course the guy how kept yelling: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:bowdown::bowdown:

please NO MORE everyone keeps telling me how great it was and now the first 718 party i miss in months is pissing me off lol. I just couldnt move at all from no sleep on fri night to work to ikon to shelter to no sleep and then back to work. I just couldnt make it. Im glad those who went did enjoy it. ANd i dont think a night would be complete without that scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I even got to hear it that night at spirit for larry levans bday party. When i was at shelter it seemed like everyone was gonna close shelter at 12pm sunday afternoon and then go to prospect park until 6pm when that party was over and then make it to deep for 718 sessions. I wouldve done the same if i wasnt working. Next month im there for sure.

Got there at six though they didn't let anyone in till 6:30. It took a while for the music to get going but when it did it was very good. It was my first time there and I was impressed. I'm not crazy about the sound there. It's a little too loud and harsh for my tastes but it is clear. Also not crazy about the $13 drinks... Overall I had fun and will definitely be back for the 2 yr anniversery party next month...

please NO MORE everyone keeps telling me how great it was and now the first 718 party i miss in months is pissing me off lol. I just couldnt move at all from no sleep on fri night to work to ikon to shelter to no sleep and then back to work. I just couldnt make it. Im glad those who went did enjoy it. ANd i dont think a night would be complete without that scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I even got to hear it that night at spirit for larry levans bday party. When i was at shelter it seemed like everyone was gonna close shelter at 12pm sunday afternoon and then go to prospect park until 6pm when that party was over and then make it to deep for 718 sessions. I wouldve done the same if i wasnt working. Next month im there for sure.

you should be ashamed :laugh:

Another great 718 sessions party! :hoparound:

I'll be first to admit that they had the system up full force that day. I've never heard it that hard before. I had to take a break or two toward the back where the freestylers and ballroom people dance a couple of times to give my eardrums a break.

I think the best point of the set was near the end. He played "Got me going" and lend into a Jill Scott "Golden" remix. I'm really feeling that song. Then some Stevie Wonder. Danny owns me for sure.

Oh, after my first time at club Deep about a year ago, I'll NEVER buy drinks there again. The pricing is ridiculous. I usually drink before getting there but this time I went in sober and still had a blast.

They still didnt have the Love Unlimited shirt in stock, its been 2 months since I placed an order. :( Eh, I'll keep waiting patiently.