Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sapphire Mondays?

great party on mons, and some of the dancers will be there tonite as well, while some pop up on weds as well. Im normally there but im taking the whole week off to heal a bit. Seems like everytimes you decide to go to one of my spots im taking a night off,grrrrrr, we gotta coordinate more clearly next time. Have fun melvin is no joke heard him on thurs and enjoed myself,and you will see the tap dancing man in there as well. And a lot of my peeps as well, man nowi feel like goin. It is early still hmmmmm.

• 1 year later...

F*CKBOX1000

Sapphire Lounge Monday's

249 Eldridge Street (btw Houston & Stanton)

New York, New York USA

Door opens 10pm -Greetings by Connie

Guest Dj's tba

+

DJ Bejay spinning electro, 80's, 90's, rock, punk, soul, & techhaus.

This promotion is brought to you by recording artist ALFIO

Hosts - Daryl Sanders, Pepe, and the Super Star Night Crawlers of New York

May 29, 2006

F*CKBOX1000

Sapphire Lounge Monday's

249 Eldridge Street (btw Houston & Stanton)

New York, New York USA

Door opens 10pm -Greetings by Connie

Guest Dj's tba

+

DJ Bejay spinning electro, 80's, 90's, rock, punk, soul, & techhaus.

This promotion is brought to you by recording artist ALFIO

Hosts - Daryl Sanders, Pepe, and the Super Star Night Crawlers of New York

May 29, 2006

Since this had nothing to do with the previous mon night part MON-DAZE why dont you make your own new thread.

A new thread was made for Sapphire Mondays. However. I attached the new party to Sapphire Mondays. Not Sapphire Mon-Daze. Also... Since Johan has not kept his site up to date. And to help defeat the confusion. I want people to know Melvin Moore is not there on Mondays. For those of you who think he's still there. My intentions is to inform those checking out the posts aka threads. A change has been made. When you thread Sapphire Mondays it doesn't specify "MON-DAZE" the party. So just incase. To cover all corners. Why not inform anyone who's looking for the old night that there has been a change? In any case. A new thread has been made from April 25th 2006. We are still waiting for Johan to change the Sapphire Lounge website as we speak. Don't mean no harm, no hate. Just trying to inform anyone who's looking for the old line-up. It's a totallly different party. In anycase. F*CKBOX1000 is a continuation of "TOO FAR GONE" (w/ Alfio & DJ Keoki) Sunday's at Sapphire Lounge. Just so you don't think we just popped up and don't know what's what.

Peace & Love

http://www.myspace.com/djbejay

http://www.myspace.com/fckbox1000

just piggybacking on this thread about Sapphire IN GENERAL. Welcome to the new monday party...knew that had happened a few weeks ago. Mondaze had a great run for over 5 years. They had amazing DJs like Onionz, Joeski, Melvin Moore, etc.

Sapphire is a great wonderful small club. It's one of the last places in the city where the DJs are going for it, no matter what day of the week. About my party, Deep See (which is still going on Tuesdays), I like to say it's like weekend vibe on a Tuesday, and we do stay open til 4am. Jahan supports dance music like few venue owners do. Welcome.