Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHELTER whos down on the 25th

I know some of ya like what ya heard, well im plannnin on goin back on the 25th, anybody down. For those who dont know its from 11pmsatuday night till 12pm sunday afternoon. TIMMY REGISFORD is the dj, deephouse, soulful, funk, classics, and the some of the best dancers in nyc as well as a LOVE IS THE MESSAGE crowd. See ya there. Im hearing a shelter cd as we speak and got so excited that i decided to make post.

As much as I am into house music parties, I'm ashamed to admit I've never gone to a Shelter party. I've known about the party for years (even when they were at Vinyl) and always talked about going either by myself or with some friends and never got around to it. I have been to Club Shelter/Speeed many times before but not on a Saturday night.

The 25th is the Saturday after next correct? Bet. I'll be there. :aright:

so far sounds like a good night. But since i have to be at work at 930am i will have to leave around 730am. Which sucks cause the energy is still growing at that time. Anyhow why not start yourbday earlier on thurs for miguel migs at cielo. I might show up not to sure yet, iwas defintely in there but somethign has come up we will see. I emeber ing go to SPEEED in 1998 and thinkin that was fun lol.