Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you loved someone and they where always deppressed

notallthere444

if i loved them, i would help. but it does come to a point where you start questioning whether its worth sacrificing your well being. and to that, i cant really answer...

my sister has and is still is to this point, depressed. it has affected her life, her relationships (or lack of) and i hope it doesnt fuck up her marriage. she's lucky to have someone that is sticking it out with her. i just hope he doesnt get tired of it all.

well, she basically snapped this weekend...i wont get into detail, but she has come to the realization that she needs proffesional help...so its kind of a good thing. she has always had problems growing up, but never to this extent. it has also manifested into some OCDs that are making her life ridiculous. i hope its not too late. she was on paxil a while back but got off it and does not want to go back on medication. i think thats a good thing. id rather see her fight through this without any of that shit.

Would you try to cheer them up and help them. Or would you tell them that there to deppresed and you cant deal with it and if they dont change your gone?

I used to think the second thought is sick and mean but 2 of my last gf's told me this and i just clam up and get more deppresed trying to not be deppresed.

Give them a bottle of zanex & a fifth of vodka - and forget about em'.