Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL: Derrick Carter/Mark Farina at IKON Saturday 9/18

Who's in for some Funky Deep House at IKON this Sat???

I'm listening to some of Derrick Carter's material....ahhhh...it's so nice and funkehh!! :bounce:

Mark Farina...nice deep funky tunes too... should be a nice evening after tearin it up at Liebing/DT/DH. Who knows...maybe Carter & Farina will get a lil techy for us too...yay.

In the Pink Room are our buddies:

Jason Jollins

Victor Dinaire

And for those that like some diversity...the lovely rooftop will have some hip hop/reggae/sometimes latin house.

Plus, we're celebrating DigitalExtacy's birthday!! Happy Birthday Digital!!

:party::bday::party:

I guess we'll be bringing the strippers over to IKON for ya ;)

(Don't worry, I haven't forgotten that you're still on the list to get tripped :laugh2: )

kutekimee . u know i am going . if u r going .. what is a bf .. without his gf :makeout:

and mr. digital .. happy birthday dude .. and kutekimee dont worry about the strippers .. i am taking care of that on Friday ...

guys night out on Friday???? .. drewminati .. digital .. argdiezel .. mike12258 .. ibrandon .. pcr ... bluedragon .... who is in???????????? :bounce:

(details to follow .. watch your e-mail ... wooo hooo)

hhmm, i might have to skip this sat for green velvet,

but who knows,

maybe ill cut out at like 4 & come to ikon, gotta see whats up..

Discofreak...great minds think alike...originally, I wanted to see Green Velvet too, but I think some funky house on Saturday would be nice. Ackkhh...maybe I'll go to both too? :laugh:

and mr. digital .. happy birthday dude .. and kutekimee dont worry about the strippers .. i am taking care of that on Friday ...

guys night out on Friday???? .. drewminati .. digital .. argdiezel .. mike12258 .. ibrandon .. pcr ... bluedragon .... who is in???????????? :bounce:

this post has TROUBLE written allll over it! be good!!! and you're talking about a guys outing before avalon/roxy right? :tongue:

this post has TROUBLE written allll over it! be good!!! and you're talking about a guys outing before avalon/roxy right? :tongue:

oh ya .. of course .. i am talking about meeting before the club time .. like right after work .. and take mr. digital for a birthday treat ..

then we can prob hit the club(s) .. prob is .. which one ?? .. coz everyone is going somewhere ..sucks .. i have few places i wana check out myself ... advice anyone??????????

or may be .. guys ..lets talk it over tonight ..

Discofreak...great minds think alike...originally, I wanted to see Green Velvet too, but I think some funky house on Saturday would be nice. Ackkhh...maybe I'll go to both too? :laugh:

come with me to avalon, just put yourself on despinas list ( glowgrl) (prolly like 10-15 b 4 a certain time)then as soon as green vevlets done, just go right over to ikon,

The only thing is ikons gonna be like 20, and if i go,im only staying till 7, got work on sun...thats why im debating wheater to go or not, ill have to see when sat comes...

come with me to avalon, just put yourself on despinas list ( glowgrl) (prolly like 10-15 b 4 a certain time)then as soon as green vevlets done, just go right over to ikon,

The only thing is ikons gonna be like 20, and if i go,im only staying till 7, got work on sun...thats why im debating wheater to go or not, ill have to see when sat comes...

hmm... i'll let you know... to you and everyone though, if you haven't heard Derrick Carter & Mark Farina's material...at least go to www.dancerecords.com, do a Search with their names and you can listen to some short funky deep house remix clips :bounce:

Anyone know of other sites to check out?

If betty wants to rock out a strip club with us she can too. hehe I don't know if green velvet is good cause I never heard. But Godskitchen has gotta be supported cause they are on the good with the music and the party. Avalon's still cool but at godskitchen you got carter and farina whom I never heard before live, and jollins and dinaire whom are awesome in there own right. And lots of room to dance on the main floor which is awesome. 4 dj's and a variety of styles.

If betty wants to rock out a strip club with us she can too. hehe I don't know if green velvet is good cause I never heard. But Godskitchen has gotta be supported cause they are on the good with the music and the party. Avalon's still cool but at godskitchen you got carter and farina whom I never heard before live, and jollins and dinaire whom are awesome in there own right. And lots of room to dance on the main floor which is awesome. 4 dj's and a variety of styles.

YEAH DX YOU MY BOI :aright:

i hear ya man .. i am going there for all of this ..

and i know the rest of the crew (the male side) are going there for those two hotties .. hehehe .. oh behaveeeeeeeeeeee