Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'll never go to Taste..

because there are too many damn promotions up about it.

Who the hell wants to read every other post about TASTE TASTE TASTE? for real!?!?!?!

It's irritating....

Fuck Taste and even though the best doorman in the universe Billy is doin the door I will never go there because I'm sick of HEARING about it.

As far as I'm concerned they could be having a 2004 Porsche giveaway to the first 200 customers, Deep Dish could be opening for Armin Van Buurin while Vin Diesel is Bartending and I still won't go. Fuck It.

SORRY, but I needed to get that out and I feel better now.

Who the hell wants to read every other post about TASTE TASTE TASTE? for real!?!?!?!

It's irritating....

Fuck Taste and even though the best doorman in the universe Billy is doin the door I will never go there because I'm sick of HEARING about it.

As far as I'm concerned they could be having a 2004 Porsche giveaway to the first 200 customers, Deep Dish could be opening for Armin Van Buurin while Vin Diesel is Bartending and I still won't go. Fuck It.

i guess that means you dont like me???

but why hate on taste... i think practically every damn club in jersey

promotes on this board... you cant just single out taste.

hype u talk to damn much about promoting but always talking about djais and how good it is and this and that so thats in a way promoting the place to.....and always talking about NJ GUIDO ur cool cause u have ur pic on the main page blahhhhhhhhhhh....sure u sucked bills dick from djais a few times also......whattttttttttttttttttt lol......HPYE THREAD

It's irritating....

I'd go if they were giving away 2004 porsche and i would bring 200 of my friends to bum rush the freakin joint...shit even if I didnt like the place I would sell the porshe and go to a different spot and ball out....lol just playin

hype u talk to damn much about promoting but always talking about djais and how good it is and this and that so thats in a way promoting the place to.....and always talking about NJ GUIDO ur cool cause u have ur pic on the main page blahhhhhhhhhhh....sure u sucked bills dick from djais a few times also......whattttttttttttttttttt lol......HPYE THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

yea i talk about DJAIS & DEKO cuz i have fun there and both places throw good partys so yea i will say what i fell but at least i'm not like some other promoters who have to review their own party claiming how good it is

ohhhhh well i only said djais but if u want to go and throw deko in go right ahead....go out much lol.....why even write deko if they other day u were bath mouthing saying it should be called deko/flight thread.......just get off ur knees or keep ur mouth shut and make all of us happy how about that....only Hype ur all about is ooooo djaissss ooooo djaiss gooooo djaisss sure u were never a cheerleader in hs lol.. :bigfinge::clap2::bigfinge:

ohhhhh well i only said djais but if u want to go and throw deko in go right ahead....go out much lol.....why even right deko if they other day u were bath mouthing saying it should be called deko/flight thread.......just get off ur knees or keep ur mouth shut and make all of us happy how about that....only Hype ur all about is ooooo djaissss ooooo djaiss gooooo djaisss sure u were never a cheerleader in hs lol.. :bigfinge::clap2::bigfinge:

HAHAHAHAHAH

You don't kno shit bout shit now do ya kiddd

obviously you haven't been on this board much cuz if you were, you would know i posted more bout DEKO then any other club in the state

hahahahahahahhahah wackkkkk far from a kid for one alright....twoooo dont care who u post forr.....fine u post more for deko cool with me....love the place also....but then why have negative feedback about it....great fan i can see....... :bowdown: NOTTTTTTTT......alright enough said now poof be gone and please dont reply i said what i had to say just think its lame u suck deko dick nowww buttt other day started a thread about them in a negative way...H Y P E MRRRRRRRRRR HYPE if he cant doing no one can....definitely look like u had a cock in ur mouth once or twice in ur life hahahah no be gone and pleaseee dont reply anymore :beer: lets drink to that

hahahahahahahhahah wackkkkk far from a kid for one alright....twoooo dont care who u post forr.....fine u post more for deko cool with me....love the place also....but then why have negative feedback about it....great fan i can see

hahahahh wrong again kidddddddd

where did i post negative feedback bout Deko, please tell me. if you are talking about the promoting thread, thats not negative. Negative feedback is bashing a place

cyaz on the 18th

AT DEKO

gots to whoooaaaa hype it u gots to hype it up.....yeah see u on the 18th.....i will surely introduce myself to u....see u at deko hype.........hahahha cant wait... gots to whooooo hype it up gots to hype it.. :bounce: look for u in the dj booth i mean under the dj booth cause thats the only place u chill at clubs hahahahah play the song againnn :direct::lol3: gots to hype it up whoaaaaaaa hype it up....