Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Entourage is the best show on HBO

The best episode is when they called out Johnny Drama on the Jimmy Kimmel show. I cried I was laughing so hard when they busted out the hat for the stereo place.

Oh and when Josh Wiestien (sp?) was getting ripped on at his Boss's pad, that was pretty funny too. '"You want Bo-bo the bitch faced dog boy, call Josh Wienfuck" :laugh:

LOLLLLL Ari the agent and "E" have the best relationship, though. I like how after every argument Ari's like "wanna hug it out?" Oh and, I nearly peed alittle when Ari called him a "garlicknot making motherfucker" because he used to manage a Sbarro's

Oh yeah, and Debi Mazaar (sp?), his publicist has a great little role too. Awesome show, awesome dialogue.

Entourage was way too confusing for me the first time I watched it..

I saw Thomas C Howell from the Outsiders hangin with the guy from Swingers and then the guy from that movie with the lil blonde slut that had the crush on the Latino boy from high school. It boggled my mind how all of these shows managed to collide and I just screamed AHH WHAT THE FUCK and hid my head under a pillow and begged for time to speed up so that it would end ASAP.

:cry:

P.S. - I was slightly intoxicated at the time.

Entourage was way too confusing for me the first time I watched it..

I saw Thomas C Howell from the Outsiders hangin with the guy from Swingers and then the guy from that movie with the lil blonde slut that had the crush on the Latino boy from high school. It boggled my mind how all of these shows managed to collide and I just screamed AHH WHAT THE FUCK and hid my head under a pillow and begged for time to speed up so that it would end ASAP.

:cry:

P.S. - I was slightly intoxicated at the time.

HAHA I think you're thinking of Kevin Dillon rather than Thomas Howell because they look alike. I could be wrong, but I dont remember Howell in the pilot. Regardless, that wasone of the best episodes when hisagent calls and says theyve offered him 4 mil for Matterhorn and they reject it. Only to find out later when Ari hilariously told them that Colin Farrel took the part. Oh God. At least Ithink that was the first episode. Seriously, watch it again, this time no liquor.

HAHA I think you're thinking of Kevin Dillon rather than Thomas Howell because they look alike. I could be wrong, but I dont remember Howell in the pilot. Regardless, that wasone of the best episodes when hisagent calls and says theyve offered him 4 mil for Matterhorn and they reject it. Only to find out later when Ari hilariously told them that Colin Farrel took the part. Oh God. At least Ithink that was the first episode. Seriously, watch it again, this time no liquor.

Oh wise one..

I will take your advice.

COULD have been a dillon tho.

heck coulda been prez bush for all I knew.... Even worse to watch when you are bombed.com is the Surreal life. That shit almost gave me a breakdown

Entourage is such a great show....been trying to spread the word, because it is worth watching.

hope there are more than 12 episodes or whatever the usual HBO seasons have.

Hype 1st and 10 was a great show...no question!

By the way, a non-promoting club thread...what the hell is going on here??? Thought this was the promotions board.