Clubplanet Nightlife Community

party

copahc

is mehak the place we ate before we went to Home on 4th of July last year? That place was yummy!!! :drool:

it indeed was... remember how everyone was drunk AND in food coma at home afterwards?? hahahah lesson why never do dinner meetups for pre-partying...

i choose oct for korean coz sept is crazy for me at work. i am shooting for an invasion of yeo-chun in annandale coz 1. food is decent 2. place is 24/7 and 3. i likes it!

• 2 weeks later...

A couple people have asked me how the party went... so I thought I'd respond.

It was pretty good. There ended up being tons of girls and not really enough guys but all in all I had a great time and met lots of new people. However I don't remember any of the cus I was so drunk :drunk: . Haha, but I have pictures to proove they were there :)

there's this place in fairfax.. bombay cafe... it's not anything fancy or anything, but the closest in this area that i've come across to home cooked food... they always have a buffet with a pretty good selection...

i'm checking that place out then! :bounce:

It was pretty good. There ended up being tons of girls and not really enough guys but all in all I had a great time and met lots of new people. However I don't remember any of the cus I was so drunk :drunk: . Haha, but I have pictures to proove they were there :)

i should've boogied on there :mad::hat:

we have to meet up one of these days.

So, you having another one then?? ;)

when are you going? where is it?

i would, i dunno if i wanna show up by myself though...

Hey if you want to come out, call me at (443) 604-4361 I live in Silver Spring and am taking the metro down to meet my friends in Adams Morgan..from there we're leaving for Buzz.

there's this place in fairfax.. bombay cafe... it's not anything fancy or anything, but the closest in this area that i've come across to home cooked food... they always have a buffet with a pretty good selection...

not sure if it's affiliated but there's a restaurant of the same name on connecticut ave by the van ness UDC metro station.

dirt cheap buffet & takeout, i used to eat there all the time

I don't believe you, show the pictures to prove it.......

and for good indian food the answer is no place is good......