Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D12 How Come

stormshadow

Its suppose to be about Royce da 5'9"... He used to be down wit Em and some members of D12. He was Em's right hand man when Em first came up... He used to do all the shows wit him when he performed. When Em signed to Aftermath he was supposed to bring Royce up and get him signed. At that point Dre dropped Royce and said he didnt have time for him right then. But everyone thinks the main reason was because Royce's manager told people in an interview that Royce ghost writes for Dre. Dre got pissed and told him to drop his manager but Royce refused. Em still toured wit Royce but then Royce told him he couldnt cause he wanted to work on his own shit so he could get signed by someone. Thats when Proof started goin wit Em to all his shows. Shady Records was started and D12 was signed. Then Royce came back around but Em said he wasn't signing anyone else yet cause he wanted to work on D12's shit and his only. Then not to long after that Em signed 50 and that's when Royce got pissed. There were also some members of D12 that Royce didnt get along wit, but he was always tight wit Proof. D12 had a couple diss tracks for Royce and Royce had a couple for them. Thats how it started...

Royce offered to battle Em at the Fight Club but Em hasnt responded or sumptin like that.

hmmm...this is what i thought it was...

supposedly, Royce told Em to get D-12 (who Em rolled wit) back on as soon as he blew up, and he did, but D-12 didn't know who Royce was at that time..supposedly, something arose or little jealousy started from that...but swing it a couple of years forward, Royce gave Em a freestyle for his Anger Manangement mixtape, Royce had a line in it saying something like fuck anger management, i need to hire someone to manage my anger...or something like that...from that, Em took it wrongly...Royce tried to get in touch with Em but to no avail...so D-12 kinda saw the chance to add fuel the fire and thus, the whole beef started...???

hmmm...this is what i thought it was...

supposedly, Royce told Em to get D-12 (who Em rolled wit) back on as soon as he blew up, and he did, but D-12 didn't know who Royce was at that time..supposedly, something arose or little jealousy started from that...but swing it a couple of years forward, Royce gave Em a freestyle for his Anger Manangement mixtape, Royce had a line in it saying something like fuck anger management, i need to hire someone to manage my anger...or something like that...from that, Em took it wrongly...Royce tried to get in touch with Em but to no avail...so D-12 kinda saw the chance to add fuel the fire and thus, the whole beef started...???

what you said is all true... but that just added to the problems from what I know... Royce was down wit some D12 members and I know Proof for a fact. But whateva...