Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sept 24th @ CLUB FLIGHT - Dj BORIS & MARIO CALEGARI

Mario u r much nicer than me, I would prefer to buy the drink n then dump it on his head, then proceed 2 have my bouncers take him out back and turn him into another speed bump in my lot.. If you're easy 2 find then appear, there. I'm the easiest guy in the whole club 2 find. Just ask some1 4 the owner when u walk in wise ass.....

NO DOUBT, NO DOUBT!!!!!Thanx clubmetropolis sorry ass comments like that will never stop me as long as there is house music and people that know how to have a good time shit im working my way up to the top !!!

AINT NO STOPPIN?

ALWAYS keepin the VIBE baby!!!!!!

The Man Said it himself MUSIC IS THE ANSWER.......:)~

SEE ALL YOUR ASSES THERE FRIDAY NITE CLUB FLIGHT GOIN TO BE SICK

and after this FRIDAY EROTICA will be taking over for there new friday nites

with RYAN MORALES & Joe Gorgio and im sure that i will be doin a guest spot here and there cause you cant keep me away from the bass!!!!

THANX SERG FOR ALL THE GOOD FRIDAY WE HAD THERE!!!!

ps hope john did the mario tweakin on that sound?

ALSO THERE WILL BE A PRIVATE AFTER HOURS FOR ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT ATTEND FLIGHT THIS FRIDAY!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT, I WILL BE THERE GET THE BOTTLES READY.....OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE "MARIO'S BRAZILIAN WOMEN ENTOURAGE" :dj::party::rock:

No doubt about it wherever the drums take me a take the Brazilian Asses!!!

The bottles are ready, the sound is tweaked just like we do every freakin weeknd!!! The floor is polished the lights are flashing shit the ENGINES are warming up cant wait either goin to be a great nite hope you all come out and enjoy this nite with me & boris im sure will have something to post about it here on the board i will be takin pics of the crowd the beautiful people all around lets give that room energy friday nite!!!!! C U ALL THERE...