Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Your City Haunted?

HAZE

http://theshadowlands.net/places/

Passaic County - Annie's Road - In the 1980's, a young girl was killed on Prom night (hit by a car). It is said that you can see her blood still on the road and at midnight it has been reported that her ghost will come out. Her gravesite is located off of the road where she was killed.

That street is completly pitch black at night too. When you drive down that road, you turn your headlights off and it's scary as shit.

My old school was supposedly haunted. I remember everyone talking about this when I went there. Freaky ass place too, buried in the woods and all.

Old Westbury - The New York Institute of Technology - Many of the old buildings on campus are said to be haunted. Cleaning crews refuse to work in the art center after a ghostly woman was reported sighted there.

Queens - Bayside - Fort Totten - 150-year-old military base also an old Indian burial ground (under soccer field). Many areas are haunted. In mid-May '00, one guard was dozing in his patrol car at night when he heard a knock on the window. He opened his eyes to see 2 men, one on either side of the car, pointing at him & laughing. He could see right thru them. This guard (an ex-marine) never believed in ghosts & taunted the others who did. The other guards wouldn't go to that area at night & warned him that it was haunted, but he didn't believe them then.

Queens - Jamaica - St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox School - A young boy, wearing the school uniform (A white shirt with a navy blue tie and navy blue pants)he roams the basement hallways with a rope tied around his neck; he was hung. After the boy was missing, a priest vanished. You can still see the little boy in the hallways walking slowly..

I have friends that went to that school in Jamaica, one of them "claims" he saw it. I think hes full of shit though...

this kind of shit creeps me out... i got chills just reading most of them...

ditto. but i cant stop myself from reading them...fascinated

Rockville - Game Preserve - The narrow bridge in the middle of the road... back at the turn of the century a woman and her child were killed my gang members. At midnight you can hear the child crying if there are no cars around and its all dark and quite.

i think they might mean the park 2 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. that shit is no joke. i get fuckin chills every time i go over that bridge at night...gets real fuckin foggy too....i drive VERY fast over it everytime. a friend called me up crying one night hysterical and in tears cuz she said she heard some crazy shit over the bridge.

:worry:

Montgomery County - Walter Reed Forest Glenn Army Medical Annex- Faces seen in the windows of the facility, formerly an elite girls academy, noises, cold spots. Cries and a ball being bounced are reported to be heard.

holy shit, lmao. me and 5 other friends checked that shit out! one of the guys successfully got in there a yr before with his brother and found some fucked up files - they said it seemed like they were psychological analysis of some soldiers in veitnam...we did not know it was an elite girls academy at the time, and now im confused about the files, but they mentioned that they heard a fuckin ball bouncing!!!! i guess it kinda makes sense now...creepy

oh, and we got caught by fuckin police, didnt actually make it into the building :half::doh:

p.s. i might be thinking of a different "Annex"

i've been to annie's road, its not creepy, the cemetary over there is worse

clinton road is so much better for the exception of when you get chased by the pick up truck. walking off of the road is amazing too, espcially by the lake. the place is definitely creepy as hell.

Does anyone from Jerzy know what town Germantown rd. was in? I went there in high school and it was like a ghost town. Every house was vacant. Supposedly there was a serial kiler in the neighborhood and everyone left and no one has been there since. We went into about 3 empty houses. Shit was madd creepy.

:aaah:

Does anyone from Jerzy know what town Germantown rd. was in? I went there in high school and it was like a ghost town. Every house was vacant. Supposedly there was a serial kiler in the neighborhood and everyone left and no one has been there since. We went into about 3 empty houses. Shit was madd creepy.

:aaah:

dood where is this - i wanna go! i love doing the weird nj type shit, and down by lincroft on igoe road, driving down it is scary but walking it high is scarier by far. the hair ( if i had any there ) on my neck was standing the whole time, very creepy and very fun.

i've been to annie's road, its not creepy, the cemetary over there is worse

clinton road is so much better for the exception of when you get chased by the pick up truck. walking off of the road is amazing too, espcially by the lake. the place is definitely creepy as hell.

i peed my pants walking up that road at like 2 a.m. one night... :cry:

i peed my pants walking up that road at like 2 a.m. one night... :cry:

:laugh: it's scary as hell right we went hiking off of the woods at maybe 1am in two different spots, by the lake and by dead mans curve. scary as helllll, when i went a few other times, we were chased twice by the stupid black pick up truck that the cult has and almost went off the road.

lol cmon let's go :tongue:

Queens - Flushing - Aurora Concept - Aurora Concept now a Rehab was once a Dancing Studio. A young girl hung herself on the Girls side of the Building in a room, which as a floor entrance too downstairs in one of the closets. Many people have seen a ghost, heard noises, had doors slam on them, lights shut off and on, & radio playing without being turned on.

interesting, to bad i dont beleive in this stuff

i've been to two of the places mentioned in staten island.. the vanderbilt tomb and the abondoned seaview hospital. nothing extremely scary ever happened while i was there, but they are pretty creepy. most kids just use it as a hang out to drink and such.

what was so creepy about the hospital was that there were still medical notes and beds and kids toys.. the kids that were abused! still lying around.

no, i dont think so.. where is it?

it's right by wagner college... if you're driving past the school on your left side you have a bunch of trees on your right... then theres a small clearning thats blocked off.. we just used to park our cars down the road and walk through with flashlights... it's creepy though

it's right by wagner college... if you're driving past the school on your left side you have a bunch of trees on your right... then theres a small clearning thats blocked off.. we just used to park our cars down the road and walk through with flashlights... it's creepy though

i've never passed by wagner..i still don't know where anything is in this stupid borough.. but if i ever do, maybe i'll check it out. :)