Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My condolences to Nick Andreottola aka NJ Nick for your loss.......

kostaP

Nick words can't describe your loss.

It is truly a difficult task we must both endure for time to come.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

kosta,

we've already spoke. thank you and we're in the same boat. it really sucks but there isnt anything we can do i guess. thanks to everyone else for your thoughts and feelings. all the calls, texts, emails, flowers, food, etc that ive received in the past couple days are greatly appreciated by my family and i.

na

ANDREOTTOLA - Frank S, 55, of Belleville, on Thurs, Sept. 16, 2004 in Clara Maass Medical Center. Husband of Carol Andreottola (nee Scelsa), Father of Nick and Marisa Andreottola. Son of Josephine Andreottola. Relatives and Friends are invited to attend the funeral from the NAZARE MEMORIAL HOME Inc, 403 Ridge Road, Lyndhurst on Monday September 20, 2004 at 10AM. Visiting will be Sunday 2-6pm.

-he was a smoker all his life, thats why he died, so to all the people i care about that smoke, maybe you shoudl think about quitting-

i want to sincerely thank everyone for their thoughts and sympathy. especially the people who put aside whatever else they had to do yesterday and sunday to come to the wake and funeral. it is all greatly appreciated. i hope i get to thank all of you individually, and if i dont i apologize. whatever is going to happen i guess you really cant change it, the one thing you can do though is make sure you show the people who you love how important they are to you and how much you love them while they are still here. especially family. thanks again