Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you ever hide something...

crowina

Guest gabo
you ever hide something so well that you thought you lost it...and then bored one night while cleaning your things found it?.......this is the best :bounce:

what the hell does this mean?

i have the funniest story concerning this topic... one day my boyfriend and i were really in the mood to smoke, and i knew i had some herb stashed somewhere in my apt. i searched and searched, and happened to come across the most random thing.. there was a big chunk of herb just lying on the living floor underneath my tv stand. i wasn't sure if someone had found my stash and dropped it there or what, but at rate, my bf and i smoked it (yea, pretty gross, as i have no idea where that weed's been, but at the time we were desperate). so a couple weeks later i move out of my apt, and as im going through my stuff, i see the stash that i thought i had already smoked with my bf.. needless to say, it was a surprise. a mixture of pleasant surprise and curiosity as to where the hell the stuff we smoked a couple weeks before had come from.