Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF to re-open in march 05?

I heard the guy who owns Discoteque bought it ....Morillo on fridays JP on Saturdays....thats the rumor from a pretty good source not sure if the DJ thing is a definite

It all depends how long JP keeps the party going at Spirit... I was there Saturday and JP is perfect for Spirit he played a great set....

I think JP should stay at Spirit of course if the party stay alive until 05.....

well when it doesn open up its going to take monthssss maybe a years to get back to the old soundfactory...matter of fact probably never....sure there is going tobe plenty of copss in there many whom will become ur friends in a few months then fuck u over in the long runn.....

yeah its just gona be another exit.

well when it doesn open up its going to take monthssss maybe a years to get back to the old soundfactory...matter of fact probably never....sure there is going tobe plenty of copss in there many whom will become ur friends in a few months then fuck u over in the long runn.....

You're all crazy, if it reopens it's gonna be nutz. I for one will be there on opening night!! :hat:

You're all living in disneyworld..... the building is owned by the same people who own metropolitan lumber. They dont want to have anything to do with nightclubs unless thier selling them building supplies. The equipment that is in the space will be auctioned off to recoup unpaid rent very soon....... Get over it

Finito.... Gone... No More....... You have a better shot at seeing studio 54 reopen....