Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Green Velvet reviews?

he was fuckin G R E A T~!!!!!!!

i had a blast, he spun his la la song, plus a bunch of other shit

that perculator song, that my o my song,

other stuff too, i had a blast, was waaaaay crowded thoug, and i don't think it was for any other perticular reason, other than it being sat ( prolly more so because half the crowd just came for green velvet, the other just because,

i did a survey of the ppl on line :laugh: )

so it was good, got plenty drunk, danced a lot :)

Hey Discofreak! Nice review...glad to hear you had a good time. And it was great seeing ya at Liebing's partay. I'll have to try to catch GV next time they come to town.

That's so funny...you did a survey in line?? Actually...sometimes I wonder what all the people in the clubs go there for...like do they just randomly show up with no knowledge of who's spinning or they go specifically for the DJ...good job :)

We missed ya at IKON...it was a great nite...nice big crowd, awesome funky tunes, and those costumes the dancers had on were amazing. I still keep raving about it...lol...

cool, im glad u guys had fun @ godskitchen

if i didn't have work sun morning i would of gone over there, but i was already at avalon with friends, would of been stupid just to bounce at like 4, when i was leaving @ 6 anyway,

ya i did a survey cause we couldn't understand why avalon was mobbed 10 x on sat then fri( it was crowded for leibing, but not like this),

i remember passing by avalon and asking ppl on line who was spinning, like 2 weeks ago

, they all looked at me like i had 8 heads...

then someone said my grandma :huh:

uuuhh...ya...she spins those old skool classics....jackass..

so i did a consensus to see who was hear for what...

but anywho, depending on whose spinning where,ill prolly go to ikon this sat....