Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All the riders up in this piece, what you ridin??

badssc

Me, 2003 black/gray Busa, all stock minus the timing retard bypass. I had a 2002 R6 before this, have ridden the new R1's<----- i seriously hate riding this bike and have also ridden a gsxr 600 and 750, both not bad. The R6 was a sweet ride, i just always felt waaay too big for it, plus power sucked. Oops, forgot to throw in the the new Kawasaki 636<----- i hate this bike to and so does the owner of it, lol

Guest brwneydtrouble

My riding buddy has an 03 gixxer 600, and its comfy. the one before him had an R6 that was horrible on long rides, and my fav had to be a ZX11.

I'll be scouting for a 600 or 750 for myself soon.....(I've been saying that for a couple years though.....)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Yup the R6 would just kill my nuts after an hour of riding, def not a bike for the long ride. Bro go for the 750, you'll regret the 600 after 2 rides, lol.

Not a bro, im a petite (5'1) girl that doesn't reach the floor on any stock bikes. *lol* Ive gone back and forth on what bike to get but ive decided that im gonna get the cheapest one available when I have the money. Learn on it, drop it a few times then keep it as a track bike if I decide to get a newer one later on.

hahaha, yea after i posted my eye caught you were a chica. That's hot, you've ridden yourself before or no?? Every girl i've talked to that used to only ride on the back, absolutely love being the driver with their own bike, def love it. On that note, yea, if you feel you are gonna dump it, get someting used that's mechanically straight, but possibley all scratched already so it won't even matter.

Guest brwneydtrouble
hahaha, yea after i posted my eye caught you were a chica. That's hot, you've ridden yourself before or no?? Every girl i've talked to that used to only ride on the back, absolutely love being the driver with their own bike, def love it. On that note, yea, if you feel you are gonna dump it, get someting used that's mechanically straight, but possibley all scratched already so it won't even matter.

Nope haven't been able to con any of my friends into letting me learn on their bikes, for some reason they dont trust me. I AM takinig the MSF course soon though. As soon as I do, I have a feeling I can get my current riding partner to lower his bike again and let me have at it.....

Maybe one of these days I can get my project car up and running again and finally get it on the autox course.

98 gixxer 750. yoshi stage 1 cams, tre mod, 1up in the rear, 520 conversion, full hindle high mount, marchesini's and a few other things here and there... I've been riding for about a year mostly on the street, but will be modding the shit out of it now as I just bought leathers and race fairings to hit the track. I like the bike way better from it's stock form, but that's what makes it fun doing all the mods. ride safe!

Guest brwneydtrouble
98 gixxer 750. yoshi stage 1 cams, tre mod, 1up in the rear, 520 conversion, full hindle high mount, marchesini's and a few other things here and there... I've been riding for about a year mostly on the street, but will be modding the shit out of it now as I just bought leathers and race fairings to hit the track. I like the bike way better from it's stock form, but that's what makes it fun doing all the mods. ride safe!

Perdido!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brwneydtrouble
anyone going to that racing school/track day at homestead on the 20th? check out www.teamhammer.com

Not all of us lead slacker livestyles and have the day off........

Or are you talking about November 20th?

Not all of us lead slacker livestyles and have the day off........

Or are you talking about November 20th?

LOL bite me!!!!!!!! its this wednesday. luckily I have no class so I'm good to go. I'll try to have someone take pics and show ya :bounce:

Just picked up a beater '93 Kawasaki ZZ-6R. The crank case is leaking, missing right peg, and second gear just doesn't seem to catch. For $300 it's a steal though as the previous owner actually used it as a daily ride so all hope isn't lost. I'd love to buy something more respectable next season around 600-750cc. My hearts set on a 748 but I'll settle for a CBR or even Gixxer.

Oh and back in italy I have an Aprilia RS 125 track edition (huge carburator, 165 rear / 120 front, bigger tires than on my friends katana 600) and that thing pulls until 12,000 RPM so you can imagine the fun I have on that :bounce: and hopefully my cousin'll let me have a go on his RSV 1000 next summer :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
im dying for an aprilia 125 or 250.. but people want crazy $$ for them :(.... let me know if you ever want to sell that thing :)... theyre soooooooooooo much fun, i want one for the track!! gr

Sure i'll sell it to you, you jsut got to be willing to import it (and let me have a go at it every once and awhile :) )